PDA

View Full Version : with love from New York

vindikated
13-03-19, 13:33
Good day everyone. New member here and it's nice to be here. Will stick around and hope to have fun here. :winks::winks:

BlueIris
13-03-19, 13:34
Hi! It's great to meet you!

venusbluejeans
13-03-19, 13:53
Hiya vindikated and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and
are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and
support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

whispershadow
13-03-19, 20:55
Hi and welcome :welcome:

Sigint
25-08-21, 11:34
Hi, I love New York. It is one of the best cities I've ever seen. This is one of the only cities in America that you can travel and explore so many different places and don't own a car. You have bike paths on the street, hundreds of subway stations, even a guy to ride a couple of 2 on a bicycle carriage thru Manhattan. Also here are some of the best restaurants, look here (https://www.westgateresorts.com/blog/10-historical-nyc-restaurants/). West indies food, Latin food, African food, Jewish food, fast food. Whatever your preference is. I would like to come here more often.

Scissel
25-08-21, 14:55
Welcome ... spent much time in (both) the city and up state NY in my 20's.

Hope you find our forum helpful :)

NoraB
26-08-21, 08:25
This thread is a few years old guys.

It appears that 'Vindikated' did not stick around to have some fun. :huh:

Either they were a one post wonder or they are on here as somebody else? :whistles: