PDA

View Full Version : I am CONSTANTLY Overthinking

Healthworrier95
17-03-19, 02:06
For so long now I've struggled with overthinking! I've always got at least one particular concern on my mind which I think about most hours of the day EVERY DAY.
My mind never shuts off with concerns about my life, things that could go wrong, what the future holds and general anxiety about situations in my life. I find that even when I'm occupied I still feel robotic or like I'm in a bubble, like Im never fully consious or present. My Concentration, Productivity and Motivation are hindered by the overthinking immensely as even when I think I'm engaged in other things, my brain is ticking away with concern. I also struggle to sleep regularly and can lay awake for hours thinking about the same worries constantly.
I'm so exhausted from being in my own head and would give anything to just feel present or carefree for 5 minutes! Would appreciate any advise or personal experiences regarding similar issues! X

Fishmanpa
17-03-19, 02:15
For so long now I've struggled with overthinking!.....Would appreciate any advise or personal experiences regarding similar issues! X

You need a distraction!...Online Poker! :yesyes: (play money)

Positive thoughts