PDA

View Full Version : Armpit, Chest and Jaw Pain At the SAME time! Freaking out!!

katniss
20-03-19, 00:10
Hello everyone,

Yesterday I got out of the car in a rush to pick up my son from his tutoring centre. It was literally a 10 second walk to the centre and it was cold and windy. Once inside I noticed that my left chest, armpit and left jaw were hurting altogether. The pain lasted maybe 10 seconds? This really really scared me. I have already been paranoid about angina and heart troubles but this has sent me over the roof. Wth was this? Could it have just been a fluke? I’m only 31! I keep reading about how angina doesn’t discriminate and cold wind and exercise provokes it. Please share your experiences if you have any.

katniss
20-03-19, 00:11
Just to add - I can do exercise bike, Zumba and other forms of exercise without trouble. I’ve had chest pain from exercise before but it was always musculoskeletal because I could reproduce through movement. This pain was very new to me.

ErinKC
20-03-19, 00:45
Sounds like a pinched nerve. You probably got out of the car funny and then tensed up in the cold.

katniss
20-03-19, 01:39
Thank you Erin. I am hoping the same. But the area itself is so concerning that I can’t let it go. Left sided chest, jaw and armpit pain is too much of a coincidence. Can’t believe I’ve got myself into a loop again

ErinKC
20-03-19, 01:43
Thank you Erin. I am hoping the same. But the area itself is so concerning that I can’t let it go. Left sided chest, jaw and armpit pain is too much of a coincidence. Can’t believe I’ve got myself into a loop again

I'm sorry you're in such a state about it. But I can tell you that all those things can definitely be connected nerve-wise. I have TMJ that only affects my left side and I get head, jaw, neck, shoulder, and back pain all on the left side and my doctor said it's all connected!

Fishmanpa
20-03-19, 01:52
I've had two heart attacks, triple bypass and stents. I have angina and keep Nitro on hand for the occasional attack. I can assure you that a ten second niggle is not heart disease nor a heart attack.

Positive thoughts