PDA

View Full Version : Last hurdle - swallowing and burping symptoms

Lqriggs
27-03-19, 08:44
Ok so I know I've posted recently and all was well.... however my big concern at the moment is that the other symptoms i wasnt worried about are actually the problem

When this all kicked off the first noticable symptom was burping - not a real burp more of a release of air in the throat - no actual liquid but sometimes a taste of what i had eaten earlier.

My nose as been extremly stuffy this last week - (i always have sinus problems) pretty sure i had some post nasal drip that caused a bit of nausea yesterday.

Last 2 days have noticed a feeling of a lump in my throat - constant need to swallow frpm yhe back of my nose - but the real worrier is that i can feel what seems like an obstruction when swallowing.

im not choking on anything took my (large) multivit pill with no issue this morning just the lumpy feeling as i was taking it.

I dont get chest pain associated with swallowing or even the burping but am getting random chest and back discomfort

So now i'm stuck in the eosophageal cancer spiral.... i'm 32 over weight - former smoker....

What is happening to me!?!? I just want the symptoms to fall back even just for an hour to help my mind rest...

Fishmanpa
27-03-19, 12:11
the first noticable symptom was burping - not a real burp more of a release of air in the throat - no actual liquid but sometimes a taste of what i had eaten earlier...... Last 2 days have noticed a feeling of a lump in my throat.

Sounds like textbook reflux and globus to me. Of course speak to a medical professional but modifying your diet (look into the FODMAP (https://www.ibsdiets.org/fodmap-diet/fodmap-food-list/) diet) and getting into an exercise routine to lose weight would be prudent.

Positive thoughts

Lqriggs
27-03-19, 13:02
Thanks for the response - appreciate it - am I right in thinking 32 is almost unheard of for eosophageal cancer?

Fishmanpa
27-03-19, 15:04
Thanks for the response - appreciate it - am I right in thinking 32 is almost unheard of for eosophageal cancer?

Based on my reply, what do you think?

Positive thoughts

Hypo84
27-03-19, 19:38
Notice what you are doing. You are moving from cancer to cancer and you need to stop for your own good. Praxtice CBT, speak to therapist, exercise more, meditate...do whatever helps.

Lqriggs
27-03-19, 23:05
Thanks Hypo - I am about to look into CBT