PDA

View Full Version : 6 more weeks of freshman year

HaimingXu
27-03-19, 18:31
So I've said goodbye to my parents so far 4 times, each time as sad and terrifying as the last. I am on spring break, and will be going back in 4 days. I dread leaving my mom! I have around 6 weeks until I come back. How to stop fearing the sseparation

Scass
27-03-19, 18:40
Oh wow, this is such a shame. I’m sorry for you, is there a reason why you miss her so much?

1) you’re going to see her again soon
2) you can message, FaceTime, call, email
3) what could you do to enjoy your time away more? Make plans with friends? Join a college club?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LouiseAndy
27-03-19, 20:24
I spend my time between living in two countries- At first I used to /cry/ for hours when I left my Mam and my friends. It's hard at first, I know it is hun! Scass has made some good points above! It's hard really hard but sometimes you gotta make the best out of it! Like the more I tried going out there and doing thing or having plans. The easier it became x Know also that she's only ever a phone call away, that's what I always did. For the first while I would call my Mam at the same time every four days- not everyday because I would have more news and more to talk about x