PDA

View Full Version : itching = lymphoma?

thismightbezach
28-03-19, 18:12
I'm in such a panic. I have a very mild itch all over my body. I don't have a rash or bug bites.

One second it's on my scalp and the next it's on my arm. it keeps jumping from place to place. I read itching is a sign of Hodgkins lymphoma.

Does anyone else have itching for no apparent reason? I read about something called psychogenic itch, which is basically an itch caused by anxiety. I'm trying hard to convince myself that I have that and not the other thing. :weep:

Scass
28-03-19, 18:34
Sometimes I just get itchy. If it annoys me a lot, then I take an antihistamine which usually helps.

You may want to check if you have new washing powder or shower gel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SetYourMindFree
29-03-19, 20:53
I'm in such a panic. I have a very mild itch all over my body. I don't have a rash or bug bites.

One second it's on my scalp and the next it's on my arm. it keeps jumping from place to place. I read itching is a sign of Hodgkins lymphoma.

Does anyone else have itching for no apparent reason? I read about something called psychogenic itch, which is basically an itch caused by anxiety. I'm trying hard to convince myself that I have that and not the other thing. :weep:

If lymphoma were causing your itch, you would have plenty of other symptoms too.

Beachlady
10-04-19, 06:37
HL itching is not a stand alone symptom of HL. Normally it is accompanied by night sweats and other symptoms. I am an HL survivor, so take my word for it.

You have to stop googling.