PDA

View Full Version : Possible slight edema in legs???

Thelegend27
29-03-19, 21:32
So i'm 27 years old, not overweight, no diabetes, and have had 2 echocardiograms and one kidney test done in the last 4 years with the most recent ones being close to 2 years ago, im not looking for a diagnosis over the internet, but since I have had most of the test one would usually get under these circumstances I a little lost, and since a lot of you on here do a lot of research maybe you can shed some light in my direction.

But here's the situation, if I press my finger on my shin bone for a few seconds and then release it leaves a slight but noticeable dent, the dent usually lingers for a minute or two, my legs ankles and feet are not visibly swollen, but I have heard that if you can see a dent that it means you are retaining fluid, I also heard sitting too much can cause this, and my job requires me to sit for several hours a day sometimes upward of 8 hours, but I would also like to mention that my girlfriends legs do a similar thing as well.

I'm not overly concerned because I have had tests done, and I know I do sit for most of my day, but yeah I just wanted to see if you guys may have a clue.