PDA

View Full Version : Long haul flight dvt fear

madeuprolemodel
31-03-19, 22:49
Evening all! Having a really tough time tonight with dvt fear... came back yesterday from japan which was a 12 hour flight and now my left leg is aching and hurts... I’m freaking out I hand dvt and can’t really get that out of my head! My boyfriend has said the ache is prob from all the walking we have been doing ( 8 miles plus a day) but I can’t seem to accept this logical reason! I did walk during the flight about 3 times etc

nomorepanic
31-03-19, 23:11
You are fine just overthinking things

SarahNah
31-03-19, 23:13
As someone who travels /alot/! I've had this fear alot. Yet I'm still here! I'm sure if it was something really wrong you wouldn't be able to even walk at all! That's alot of walking you did! I think alot of people would have some sore limbs after it!

madeuprolemodel
01-04-19, 08:12
As someone who travels /alot/! I've had this fear alot. Yet I'm still here! I'm sure if it was something really wrong you wouldn't be able to even walk at all! That's alot of walking you did! I think alot of people would have some sore limbs after it!

Thanks Sarah! I woke up this morning trying to tell myself if something was wrong you deal with it when and if it comes! I spooked myself after reading a lot of stories about people’s experience from getting dvt after flying ( bad idea)