PDA

View Full Version : Anxious Lou

loubylou
08-09-07, 22:33
Hi I'm Louise,:emot-blink:
I have joined this site about 1 month ago, I have Agoraphobia, Anxiety and Panic attacks, I have had this for over 15 years, but I was doing so well until last month when I had a major set back, Im now so anxious all the time, and getting as I cant go far from home again, It all started when I was 17, a close auntie passed away, and I had never experienced this before, I started getiing anxiety after this, and then when I was 19 I had a Thyroid peration, which was unsuccessful, and it all started kicking in after this, I have made a lot of progress over the years, and had many setbacks, but always came bouncing back, but this time, it's a very hard set back, but im hopeing, I can bounce back again. Hope everyone is ok, and I hope I can make some new friends on here. :yesyes:

Lindalou64
08-09-07, 22:38
Hello Lou And Welcome Im Sure You Will Bounce Back Again Sometimes It Can Take A Little Longer Than Other Time..........wish Ya The Best......linda

margaret911
08-09-07, 22:49
Hi Louise, so sorry you are in a setback, I have them all the time and I no it is not easy. You have to remember that you have bounced back before and you will again. Take care.

love Mags xxxx

belle
08-09-07, 22:52
Hi Louise..

Sadly set backs are all part of recovery. I've been in a "set back" myself for the last 9 months. I am praying that i WILL defeat agoraphobia...one day.

I hope you get all the help and support you need, i'm pretty sure you will :)

x

Anna77
08-09-07, 23:25
Hi Louise,

Sorry you're in the midst of a setback - i have agoraphobia and social anxiety disorder, and am trying hard to work my way out of one at the moment too. I hope you find this site as helpful and supportive as i do :)

Hope things get better for you really soon :hugs:

Lorelai x

Nibbles
08-09-07, 23:32
Hi Louise and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way. Each setback we have teaches us new coping skills and makes us a stronger person so you will come through it.

Take care,

Mike :)

sassy
08-09-07, 23:37
hi lou, im the same..had them since i was 17 and im now 32. I have good days and bad days and have the distinct feeling that im about to hit another 'iffy' period of attacks. Ever fancy a chat, im about alot (too much lol)
take care
Em xx

honeybee3939
08-09-07, 23:59
Hi Louise

Just wanted to welcome you to NMP,its lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice, support and make new friends too.:)

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

nomorepanic
09-09-07, 13:47
Hi Louise

:welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

KrazyKaz07
09-09-07, 13:50
Hello Louise and :welcome:

loubylou
09-09-07, 14:27
Hi all,
Thx for all the lovely welcomes, I,m sure I will find this site very useful, I have been here for abt 1 month, but have never posted anything, I hope u all are doing fine, keep smiling

Southern_Belle
09-09-07, 15:09
Hi Louise,

Welcome to the site. I too have thyroid problems and can well understand the havoc it causes with anxiety. You will find many here that can relate to what you are going through and will get support.

Hugs,

Laura

manmoor
09-09-07, 16:37
Hi Louise,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

loubylou
09-09-07, 20:52
Thx Mandy and Laura, for the welcome, yes u right Mandy Thyroid do cause a lot of prob's, and I'm sure I will get much help from this site.