PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Help me?? I'm new on the forums

amcol
17-01-05, 21:17
Hi all,

This is my first time tonight on these forums, i made a post earlier on Symptoms not sure if its on the right board :) .

A bit about myself, im called Amy and im 24yrs old, i live in UK and i suffer from PND (post natal depression) and also anxiety i have just started over coming a fear of going outside and making little but great steps in the right direction, made my first trip out to the supermarket today in over a year and it felt great.
I have a great CPN who is helping me through it all but would be great to talk to others as well that suffer thats why i am glad i found this forum. Its good to know im not on my own.

If any of you get chance pop over to the symptoms forum and if you can help me as im up in the air about something.
Nice to be a member.

Hope i get to know you all more

Amy

Amy

sal
18-01-05, 00:49
Hi Amy

Welcome to the site.

As hard as it has been for you, you still sound really positive hon. Well done for going out today and getting to the supermarket, a big step in the right direction. Only right you should feel great about it, you have done really well.

Will read your other post. Pleased your CPN is helping you. And as you will see on here you are not alone at all and will get lots of help and support.

Take care.

Lots of Love Sal xxxxx

jill
18-01-05, 09:13
Hi Amy

Welcome to the site.

A big WELL DONE for getting out. Every small step
is a big step it the right directon.
There are lots of nice people here who will give you
help and support.

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXX

All problems have a begining and an end!

Karen
18-01-05, 09:26
Hi Amy

Welcome to the site.

Well done for getting out and going to the supermarket. This is a big achievement and it is only right that you feel good about it.

You'll find a lot of support here.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

nomorepanic
18-01-05, 12:41
Hi Amy

Welcome aboard.

Well done on the trip to the supermarket - that was a big step and you did it!

I replied to your other post too.

Nicola

Meg
18-01-05, 12:55
HI Amy,

You're doing all the right things and you will improve steadily.

Well done for zour achievement and well done for looking for some help.

Meg
www.overcominganxiety.co.uk

You cannot conquer fear until you have learned what it is you're afraid of. The enemy is ignorance. Vivian Vance