PDA

View Full Version : Asbestos

Hetty80
06-04-19, 17:57
It’s been a long time since I’ve been on here but I’m back and still anxious about asbestos. Does anybody know anything about asbestos in window putty? I had no idea this even existed until last night. Now I’m worried about an old broken front door in between my porch and house. One of the glass panels had to be removed when I locked myself out and now I’m terrified that asbestos fibres have been floating around my house for years. I have two small children

Fishmanpa
06-04-19, 18:15
Respectfully, looking at this scenario from a rational point of view, this is a non-issue.

Positive thoughts

Hetty80
07-04-19, 02:48
Anybody here able to reassure me about asbestos fears? I’ve recevtky found it is in window putty and have some exposed in my house?

Hetty80
07-04-19, 02:50
Thank you for your reply. Can I ask why you feel this in the hope that it will reassure me please? Do you know much about asbestos?

venusbluejeans
07-04-19, 11:01
This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

Emmz

lofwyr
07-04-19, 14:54
Even if it were asbestos, unless you were grinding, sanding and breathing the window putty, you are going to have a hard time getting it in your lungs.