PDA

View Full Version : Going really hot and then feeling really cold .. anxiety??

Littlemisssunshine10
10-04-19, 16:45
So as title says I keep going really hot and then I go really cold .. ive been to doctors and no temp or anything so they keep saying no infection but in worried I have one and it's going missed. I also had a c section 10 days ago and they checked it and looks fine and no great pain or anything like That. I worry my temp isn't being shown as I have been taking paracetamol and then I panic more. I've started citalopram a few nights ago and keep having night sweats from that but this started a few nights before that.

Can this all be caused by anxiety? Xx

Elen
10-04-19, 17:50
Please read the below message from Admin. You are posting about a lot of different things frequently. Perhaps start a thread where you can keep all of your worries in one place.

Can posters, especially those who are posting a lot about a variety of fears please confine their posts to one thread.

This helps others to build up a clear picture of what is happening and makes it easier to offer suitable advice.

You may not see the pattern but usually it is there, especially if you are posting frequently about different things.

Your co-operation with this would be greatly appreciated.

Elen