PDA

View Full Version : Strange rash like bite

Elliejane44
11-04-19, 21:31
Hi
I wonder if anyone can help . Monday am I woke up with what felt like something bit my toe . It was about 5am and toe was really itchy and red. Put on some cream and took piriton and went back to sleep . During day on Monday toe was itchy but nothing major . Then woke up Tuesday am covered in spots all down left leg like mosquito marks . I live in uk ! Got bite cream and totally inspected the bed and all around it . Could not see anything at all . Washed everything on high and steamed everything . This was spare room as I in leave and husband on early shift . Then about 12 lunch time another 2 marks appeared one on arm and another on leg !
Last night I went back to my own bed and today woke up with 2 more spots on other leg.

So I so confused . I saw pharmacist who thought bites too . I do have a cat so have got flea powder but I think he is ok . I am so terrified it bed bugs . The thought of it makes me sick . I not been in a hotel etc or has any second hand furniture in house . No one else has bites . I spend whole pm googling bed bugs (makes a change from health )

Just bit concerned what causing this. It very itchy too

I have gp for tomorrow

I would attach photo but not sure how and it a bit yeuch !!

Any ideas as to what causing it , how to stop it or help the itch !

Never been bothered with bites before not even abroad . This is really puzzling me . Any illness that look like bites ??

Ellie

Carys
25-04-19, 15:24
Hey Ellie, did you get to the bottom of your mystery rash/nips ?

Darksky
26-04-19, 15:08
What did you treat your cat with. Half the stuff you can buy doesn't really work at all.

Elliejane44
04-11-19, 17:46
Hi

not been on here in a while and hate when folk don’t update
no never found out what it was .
Some insect but thankfully not bed bugs . The strange thing was I got terrible midge bites in summer after never being bothered in past.