PDA

View Full Version : Slightly warmer weather=fears of the big R are coming back :P

NervousSubject
12-04-19, 02:27
One of the things I always liked about winter is the fact that the bats are gone and theres no chance of them coming out in 30 degree weather....Now that the weather seems to be fluctuating between 40 degrees to almost 70 degrees at time (gotta love New York weather in April), I can't help but think about the fact that the bats could soon be active again.....And of course, this is ramping up my rabies fear again. I'm constantly feeling tiny little itches and pains on areas of my body when im outside, and I keep wondering if thats what a bat bite or a bat scratch feels like. Especially at night. I'm going back to thinking that I'm stepping on downed bats when I'm outside walking on the grass....I'm going freaking crazy again.....I dont know how I'm going to survive the summer.

Double_Rainbow
13-04-19, 02:36
One day at a time, buddy. One day at a time, like the rest of us. Concentrate on addressing your intrusive thoughts. I know it sucks but it is doable. SSRI's help with that.