PDA

View Full Version : Worried I might have esophageal cancer

louise0501
12-04-19, 07:39
Hi. I'm so worried I might have esophageal cancer. I woke up yesterday with really bad sore throat and a feeling like there's a lump in my throat and I still have it now. The night before it started I ate a curry and my diet weren't great yesterday so could it be to do with diet? Or could this be cancer? I'm so worried. I also have burning in my chest. I'm 32, don't smoke, don't drink, I am overweight however and my diet hasn't been great lately.

Please reply
Love Louise xxxxxxxxxx

BlueIris
12-04-19, 08:09
You don't have oesophageal cancer. You might have reflux, or be starting a cold.

Fishmanpa
12-04-19, 16:49
Hi. I'm so worried I might have esophageal cancer. I woke up yesterday with really bad sore throat and a feeling like there's a lump in my throat and I still have it now. The night before it started I ate a curry and my diet weren't great yesterday so could it be to do with diet? Or could this be cancer? I'm so worried. I also have burning in my chest. I'm 32, don't smoke, don't drink, I am overweight however and my diet hasn't been great lately.

Please reply
Love Louise xxxxxxxxxx

There ya go! :whistles:

Just to ask... I asked if you were getting real life help back in 2015 and you replied:

Im going to try and make a doctors appointment and i will mention the anxiety as its controlling my life and im currently not treating it.

Any progress on that?

Positive thoughts

Scass
12-04-19, 18:15

Please reply
Love Louise xxxxxxxxxx

Yes it could be diet.
I get the chest burning / pressure. Especially after anything spicy or too fatty/heavy.

You could try eating a bit plainer for a few days & see if that helps.

nomorepanic
12-04-19, 18:50
Louise - try not catastrophizing - think logically of what could cause it and I am sure you can answer your own questions most of the time.