PDA

View Full Version : Looking for good online resource for HA cbt

BrokenGirl
17-04-19, 23:49
Just wondering if anyone knows of any good online resources for HA.
I've been looking through the cbt4panic link that has been recommended here but I'm finding it difficult to help me with my HA. It seems to be an excellent resource for general anxiety and panic attacks but I just can't get it to work for my HA. Not that I'm expecting it to work after a few days but I can't even apply it to what I'm going through now.

nomorepanic
17-04-19, 23:55
There are links in the sticky threads for stuff specific to HA

KK77
18-04-19, 00:23
https://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?211324-9-FREE-CBT-ebooks-for-Health-Anxiety

nomorepanic
18-04-19, 00:26
You are too kind KK lol

KK77
18-04-19, 00:32
:shades:

BrokenGirl
18-04-19, 00:36
Thank you both for that. I'm at work now but I had a quick glance through it and it seems to be exactly what I need.

As a side note, those links don't work anymore, they give a 404 error, but just go to the homepage, do a search for HA and all the new links are there.

WiredIncorrectly
18-04-19, 01:29
I have HA. I found Claire Weekes' "Pass Through Panic" helped me a lot. I've misplaced her audio CD's though :( They're on Amazon, might even be free if you look around.

MyNameIsTerry
18-04-19, 02:05
Thank you both for that. I'm at work now but I had a quick glance through it and it seems to be exactly what I need.

As a side note, those links don't work anymore, they give a 404 error, but just go to the homepage, do a search for HA and all the new links are there.

They work fine for me so it must have been a temporary issue on your browser?

Those modules are more specific so cover the OCD elements that Robin's one won't touch on as much. Others on here have used it and found it helpful for their HA concerns.

If you look at the Psychology Tools website and go onto the Worksheets page you will see a whole load of tools and below workbooks specific to all sorts of conditions or traits of conditions. These CCI ones are on there too.