PDA

View Full Version : Major leukemia fears please reply

Deem315
18-04-19, 10:22
Hi

I'm crippled with fear that I have leukemia,
Symtoms are tiredness ,joint pain mainly knees elbow on left arm where my pinky and ring finger on left hand are numb, I'm a gym goer but since middle of Jan I have been struggling I pulled a calf muscle , and then joints I my neck got tight so I had to stop the gym as neck was so sore, had an operation on varicose veins also end of Jan where I recovered well from ,my leg was bruised REALLY badly from top to bottom but this also cleared up really well, anyway on Tues
I had to go to docs as I noticed a rash on my lower legs it's like petechiae rash she examined me and said it was henoch schonlein purpura, she said I had some spot on my buttocks this is how she diagnosed this, but when I came home I looked and couldn't see any, she said it can appear after infection strep throat etc , i had sinus infection 3 weeks ago 🤔 I googled this and it's frightening but I still think it's leukemia I'm terrified , I got bloods taken and will get results next week , I hate the wait , it's the tiredness , on going injury and rash that has me gripped with fear , I'm usually well able for the gym but have weakness in my arms even feel it when folding clothes, sorry for long message but trying to explain best I can , I hate anxiety so much , it's shows it's ugly head regularly in this house 😥😥 hope I get a reply x

Also had a reaction to lash extentions I have swollen eyes not sure if the rash on legs would have anything to do with that

Deem315
18-04-19, 12:41
Anyone please ??

KK77
18-04-19, 12:51
Nothing you've really said would indicate anything serious, let alone cancer. You've been seen by a doc and I'm sure will get clear blood test results.

You will be fine but you should also address your anxiety disorder because this won't go away on its own.

Deem315
18-04-19, 13:30
Thanks for reply I have done CBT and found it very useful but now and again it pops back up , wonder has anyone on here every heard of or had henock schonlein purpura ?? I think because of this tiredness I just feel "This is not right"