PDA

View Full Version : Chest tightness

Littlemisssunshine10
20-04-19, 09:51
I've been extremely anxious this month and feel one worry has gone another is back but as with all worries not sure if this is a proper worry or just anxiety so my chest feels right when I stand up .. it's definitely worse after I eat so thought indigestion but I take lanzoprozole (started a week ago) I can now feel stabbing pain in my back on and off .. my husband is like your fine but im really trying to fight not going to a&e I feel bad as with have a lovely day out planned and im worried I need go hospital. Or do I think fudge it ... Go out have the day worse case it will go worse and I'll have to go to hospital. Xx

Js2019
21-04-19, 11:22
The stabbing back pain (to me) sounds like acid indigestion. You comment that the pain is after you eat, try eating slower or take tums when you eat. This ‘pain’ has been lasting a month. If it was serious you would know. Enjoy the day with your family

venusbluejeans
21-04-19, 12:42
The stabbing back pain (to me) sounds like acid indigestion. You comment that the pain is after you eat, try eating slower or take tums when you eat. This ‘pain’ has been lasting a month. If it was serious you would know. Enjoy the day with your family

completely agree with this