PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everone!

minny
18-01-05, 09:37
Hi all!

Long time no chat! First of all I would like to apologise for not being around. Secondly, may I wish you all a belated Christmas and New Year. I hope you all had a good holiday.
To all those I know in here, I hope youre all well and finding solutions and support for your problems. To all the newcomers... HI!!! :D

I just thought Id fill you all in on whats been going on in my life and explain why I havent been around. A lot of you know that my dad is in the final stages of cancer. A lot of my time has been taken up with him. The rest of my time has been taken up dealing with my ongoing drink problem, depression, agoraphobia and panic attacks. The good news is I managed to get to the root of the problem and Im so much better. The agoraphobia seems to have been dealt with and the depression and panic attacks are well under control. I still like the odd drink now and again but the odd glass is so much better for me than the odd bottle or 4... lol!
The bad news is that all my problems stemmed from my move from a small village on the coast to Derby 3 years ago. I never managed to settle in the city and its unlikely I ever will. I have accepted this and Im about to re-locate to a beautiful part of Cornwall in a few weeks time. Sadly this has cost me my marriage and I will be moving alone with my children.

Im scared.. relieved.. excited... the list of emotions goes on and on! But I am now much stronger and I know I can do this.
Once I move I wont be online for a while as net access is a luxury I wont be able to afford for some time but I will be thinking of you all. I will try and pop in here as much as I can prior to my moving.

I often think of all the support I had from this site and its members and I know I wouldnt be as strong as I am today without it.

I will always be very grateful...:)

Catch up with you all soon!

Love Minny...xxxx

I have NOT failed!! Ive succeeded in finding 1000 solutions that dont work! :o)

nomorepanic
18-01-05, 16:44
Hi Minny

Lovely to hear from you again.

Sorry that all this is happening to you and you are leaving your marriage behind but you do still sound positive about it all and that is going to hold you in good stead for what the future holds for you.

Sorry you won't be able to get on the Internet much but if you do then please pop by and let us know how you are going.

I am pleased that things are looking up for you and I wish you well for the move and the new life you create there.

Big hug

xxxx

Nicola

lainey
18-01-05, 17:35
Hi Minny

Welcome back, iv'e often thought about how ayou are getting on.

Sorry to hear about your marriage but you certainly seem to have everything under control.

Sending you loads of love and luck for the future

Elaine x