PDA

View Full Version : Discomfort between testicles and anus

maltahypo
20-04-19, 22:46
Hi guys,

For the last 3 days, I am having like a tender spot/discomfort between my testicles and anus. I don't have prostate cancer symptoms but I am worried sick. It is not pain, more like muscle ache. I'll be 40 in 4 months to and I am in full panic mode. What do you think please?

nomorepanic
20-04-19, 22:52
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

Mindsight
07-05-19, 23:40
Hi malt,

Have you done any lifting or cycling i had and still have been having a bout of testical strain and perinum pain this is the bit between the anus and scrotum. It can be caused by ruff sex also i have read sadly my cause was heavy lifting and i still get aches pains and itching im told it could take months to heal hope this helps. P.s if it hurts to put your legs together whilst sleeping use a pillow between the knees it felt like i had 2 water melons for testicals for weeks :)