PDA

View Full Version : lyme

moe2187
23-04-19, 17:26
H All,

I just wanted to know, if anyone has had HA over lymedisease.

I keep hearing stories (google does not help) off peoplewith sometimes vague symptoms which slowly build up to numbness, facialparalysis, total paralysis, seizures etc.

Am really worried about this, ironically after reading aboutlymes a couple of weeks ago, my right foot started to feel weaker, I hadprickly skin sensation over the body (this has now calmed down a lot I hardlynotice it) and pins and needles in my left foot. I have had HA for the last 10 years But never these symptoms. It stared in 2017where I got lightheaded, blurred vision, fatigue and almost like abalance issue. That resolved but still have bouts of this balance issue (2 moretimes since) and the lightheadedness almost weekly. I have tried to drink morewater and cut out gluten which has actually alleviated my symptoms somewhat. Istarted getting these symptoms when I was moving house and working 7 days aweek so I was stressed and just put it down to tiredness. Doctors are sayingtheres nothing wrong. I thought it was a brain tumour, MS, Parkinsons etc.
I don’t remember a bullseye rash but remember getting bitten bysomething, could have been a midget, horsefly, mosquito etc.

Am worried it could be lymes, some people are of the opinionit is made up in most cases since its extremely difficult to diagnose, thebacteria is like an Einstein as it evades and shape shifts to confuse theimmune system, all your tests will show normal and it mimics a lot of otherdiseases. Sounds like a way clinics can rinse you, however the way thispathogen and disease evolves over a patient lifespan am just really worried Imay have it.

I have had the standard lyme test which came back negative but booked a private western blot test, currently awaiting results.

KR

nomorepanic
23-04-19, 17:31
We have a lot of posts about this. Scroll down to the bottom and you will see "similar threads"