PDA

View Full Version : Lump on neck below ear..anxiety high..

Bittersweet05
23-04-19, 22:09
Hi. I read all information regarding swollen lymph nodes. Im not sure if that is what it is. A few months ago had a toothache and went away. But noticed there seems to be a lump but seems like under a muscle. I feel tension in my neck and shoulders. I know my work chair has me bending my neck bad bto see out of my glasses. I sleep on my left side only so i thought that could be be it too. I have allergies because my left eye seems to be glued shut in the morning. There has been so much stress lately between husband losing job and he just had knee replacement. So only one income. I have a lot of stress from job as well i just don't know what it could be. I dont have the money to go to dr because everything was spent on my husband surgery. Anyone have this on one side of neck? I read this site and read issues people have and makes me feel I'm not alone. Thank you for listening.

Worryovernothing
23-04-19, 22:38
I have a lump like that on the side of my neck. The doctor sent me for an ultrasound. Long story short it was a palpable lymph node. Feels swollen to me but clinically its not even close to being swollen. What caught my eye about your post is your lump seems like its under a muscle. When the nurse was digging around my lymph node for a blood sample she had a heck of a time trying to get to it because of the surrounding muscle. Anyhow my node was fine and still is despite still being palpable.

The stress you are under won't be helping nor will your posture at work. Everything you mention sounds perfectly normal to me but if you are really concerned see a doctor. I'm positive they will say the same :yesyes:

Bittersweet05
23-04-19, 22:54
Thank you do much worryovernothing. I will try not to stress so much. Anxiety causes so much issues.