PDA

View Full Version : PEAT

moor
11-09-07, 07:58
I resolved my panic attack issue by using PEAT. Pls read my other posts about it. Nobody beleive me, nobody discuss it here. I would be happy that only one persond from this site solve problem using peat (solve is solve, not temprary improvement or "i went to drink a beer" type success). good luck.

Southern_Belle
11-09-07, 15:18
Hi Moor,

I myself had never heard of PEAT. I looked under search and read what you wrote about it. I'm very glad you have had success with it. In my case I have had anxiety since I was extremely little so I think this would be difficult. I do, however, know why I am scared of heights as I fell off some stairs on the outside of a 2 story building when I was 6 years old (very lucky to be here I might add). I am overcoming this through perseverance and for me that is the best way. Again, I'm happy it has worked for you.

Laura

moor
12-09-07, 11:26
Dear SB,

You never heard for peat becasue it is relaitvely new. In my other post i put much more info (you may look) but here is the link http://spiritual-technology.com/eng/index1.php?_link=techniques/peat.php

depend where you live but you have soon workshop in London. When i mean solve i mean that you do not remember your problem. I beleive you can solve problem with PEAT becasue i solved my panic attacks (which are much more scary then your height problem btw).you have information now and now it is up to you. But regadrdless your age that your problem first started it is very small chances that you will not solve it. and, it will be in the matter of first 2 or 3 deep peats you do (altogether 40min-2h each deep peat). Since my first 4 peats (that resolved my panic attacks) i did almost one hundred deep peats in last 3-4 months. And it improved my life in many, many levels. and you can do it yourself. no need for any therapeutis after you learn tehnic. again, good luck.