PDA

View Full Version : Silent bleed on the brain?

faraway11
25-04-19, 16:59
okay so basically i am freaking out with anxiety. I've suffered with health anxiety for years and this is my latest worry.
Monday night i was lying in bed when i felt a pop sensation in my left temple. I immediately started panicking and felt dizzy, not sure if this was because i was panicking. anyway ive been fine up until about half an hour ago where i suddenly got a headache, bare in mind ive been extremely stressed over the past couple of days as my OCD and anxiety have peaked and ive really struggled. im terrified that ive had a silent bleed and now my head is full of blood its causing this headache. i feel a little spaced out and really tired. im trying to put it down to dehydration as all ive had to drink today is a cup of coffee and a bottle of coke. my head feels like its got pressure like itll burst im so scared. im abit unsteady also

Fishmanpa
25-04-19, 17:12
okay so basically i am freaking out with anxiety. I've suffered with health anxiety for years and this is my latest worry.
Monday night i was lying in bed when i felt a pop sensation in my left temple. I immediately started panicking and felt dizzy, not sure if this was because i was panicking. anyway ive been fine up until about half an hour ago where i suddenly got a headache, bare in mind ive been extremely stressed over the past couple of days as my OCD and anxiety have peaked and ive really struggled. im terrified that ive had a silent bleed and now my head is full of blood its causing this headache. i feel a little spaced out and really tired. im trying to put it down to dehydration as all ive had to drink today is a cup of coffee and a bottle of coke. my head feels like its got pressure like itll burst im so scared. im abit unsteady also

Read what you wrote. You reassured yourself in your post ;)

Positive thoughts

Scass
25-04-19, 19:20
I think your anxiety is causing the symptoms & the more you worry the worse they are.

What do you usually do to relax?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk