PDA

View Full Version : Windy stomach/ovulation pain?

Lissy43
11-09-07, 13:33
I am around mid cycle, over the weekend I had the usual cm I get mid cycle then yesterday I felt like id been kicked between my legs, aches down my bum and legs. I also felt bloated and pressure down below and in my tummy, so much pressure that I needed to have a wee abit more often than usual, pretty sure ive not got a uti btw.

I also have a very windy tum, very windy and pressure down my back passage.

I took myself off to bed last night early and had a good sleep, woke up this morning and the pressure and bloatedness is still there. I feel less achy down my bum and legs.

Could this be bad ovulation pains? can anyone relate? I feel very windy but im not unwell or anything, the pressure isn't nice at all in my lower stomach and back passage.

Southern_Belle
11-09-07, 15:26
Hi Cherry,

I have had this and you could be constipated and be ovulating. It is very painful. I don't know how old you are but it gets much worse as you get older and near peri-menopause. If you are in tune with your body I think you feel it more than most people too. Try to eat a high fiber diet and exercise, it helps. Good luck!

Laura

Lissy43
11-09-07, 19:58
Thanks Laura,

Well I am getting on, im 28 this week;-)

Its so strange, tonight my stomach feels very windy, my back passage has pressure in it, then my stomach feels bloated and full of pressure and like its pushing down on my ladies bits (sorry, lol) and I also have a cough, when I cough I feel like im either going to push a babies head out or let out wind, rofl!!!!

It feels very intense and the pressure although not painful its very annoying and makes me need a wee alot more often. I don't think im constipated, ive been going to the toilet fine.

I have a drs appointment thursday anyway so I will mention it.

Angelcake
11-09-07, 21:03
Hi Cherry,

I sometimes get a very similar feeling during my period and sometimes during ovulation. I get very sharp pains in my bowels and a windy bloated feeling too. I also get very sharp pains when actually trying to go to the loo! Horrible! I think it must all be to do with things happening "down there" and "in there"!! I'm not menopausal yet (only in early 30's) but I think its could be hormonally related!

See what the Doc says and post back so I can see it!!! :happy:
Take care,

Lissy43
11-09-07, 21:11
Thanks,

I have had myself thinking ovarian cancer after doing a quick search on this forum, trust me, lol! Got myself a little more concerned than I was before that ive the symptoms.

I do get very windy during my period, sharp stabbing pains, gosh it hurts so much, sometimes i cant sit down. Its hormonal aparently, maybe its similar when i ovulate, will ask GP anyway, going to be abit embaressed as its a male GP but he is really approchable.

ceecee
12-09-07, 11:07
hi cherry i too have been having similar symptoms to you.my doctor has said he thinks it could be ibs
let me know how you get on hun
take care
rach x x x

Lissy43
12-09-07, 15:25
Thanks, im seeing my gp tomorrow, im wondering if its ibs ive had windy pains on & off for a few weeks.