PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else feel tired alot?

Panda22
30-04-19, 12:46
I feel sleepy a lot and even take a nap during the day sometimes.. i been feeling sleepy for months, i don't know if its a side effect from Sertraline? Anyone else feel sleepy often?

Im kinda worried because i talked to a friend who has cancer today and she said that she found out because she was always tired....

NancyW
30-04-19, 13:04
For me.... anxiety is exhausting. When my anxiety is high, my entire being is exhausted.

BlueIris
30-04-19, 13:10
Anxiety can be incredibly tiring, yes, because your body's in a constant state of high alert. I'm always sneaking naps ;)

bin tenn
01-05-19, 02:48
Hard to even begin guessing without knowing about lifestyle and the like. Yes, cancer sucks up a lot of energy, but many other more likely things - including anxiety - do as well.

How old are you? Overweight or no? Eating habits? Sleeping habits? Smoke/drink? Have kids? Screen time within an hour or two of bed time? TV on while you sleep? What kind of music while you sleep, if any?

I have three kids in the home, four total. Smoker. Haven't had regularly satisfying sleep in several years, it's hit or miss (but more often it's not completely refreshing). Also, if I wake up before my alarm goes off, I feel much better. An alarm going off can make you feel kind of crappy, depending on where you are in your sleep cycles.