PDA

View Full Version : Coil removal (Very upset)

LouiseAndy
22-03-19, 19:57
So I got the coil in Wednesday, under GA. All seemed good! I was allowed to go home the same day.

All was going good... When last night I got some horrible day. I took some pain killers, used a hot water bottle... Yet didn't get to sleep until 6 am. When I woke up I felt exhausted. Today was horrible. I tried going out to get some air... When my heart suddenly took off, I thought I was gonna faith/pass out or even die.

I went to the pharmacy, she took my blood pressue 180 at first 😨! She took a few more times and it was lower to 139 the last time before she let me go. Telling me to come back tommrrow as she thinks it's going to be fine when she takes a reading tomorrow.

I'm in a lot of pain and I'm trying to take stronger pain killers. I don't want to be dramaict and my family are trying to help and my friends... I don't want to let anyone down. I'm worried. I'm doing my best. The list is long but I'm trying to tell myself they let me go if it's good.

I should mention its the hormonal coil and not copper.

Like I was doing so well, now everything is stressing me out so much. How everything I could be wrong, could go wrong.

I'm sorry if this is a copy of another thread... I thought it would fit better here.

Clydesdale Epona
23-03-19, 00:24
Heya :)

Really sorry to hear the struggles you are having with the coil at the moment, while i have not used one myself(i'm an implant user)
i have many friends and lecturers who does use it, quite a few have reported pain after insertion, i don't think what you are experiencing is anything sinister, just that maybe you should see your doctor or nurse who fitted it and check in whether its the right contraception for you?

believe it or not contraception can affect so much and if its not a right fit it can drive our emotions, and lives crazy.

it sounds like you are experiencing some anxiety with it the heart palpitations, and blood pressure and whatnot x

it can be rather painful after as its essentially really bad cramps so i defo think painkillers, heating pads, and warm cuppas will be helpful x

LouiseAndy
23-03-19, 20:55
Heya :)

Really sorry to hear the struggles you are having with the coil at the moment, while i have not used one myself(i'm an implant user)
i have many friends and lecturers who does use it, quite a few have reported pain after insertion, i don't think what you are experiencing is anything sinister, just that maybe you should see your doctor or nurse who fitted it and check in whether its the right contraception for you?

believe it or not contraception can affect so much and if its not a right fit it can drive our emotions, and lives crazy.

it sounds like you are experiencing some anxiety with it the heart palpitations, and blood pressure and whatnot x

it can be rather painful after as its essentially really bad cramps so i defo think painkillers, heating pads, and warm cuppas will be helpful x

Thank you so much for the reply hun :bighug1:

I went to the pharmacy again today and the heart seemed to be back in good order again!

I've tried taking a few other types of birth-control before but for a number of reasons my gp and I decided this was for the best! Although I was good for the day, the pain has settled in again tonight :(! Pain-killers aren't great but I'll get the hot water bottle and hope for the best xx I could be a lil bit of a cry baby also :blush:

Once again thank you so much for the reply xxx

LouiseAndy
24-03-19, 03:43
Hi

guys...

I know I'm randmloy alot but I just woke up from a horrible dream and I'm just after stop crying so I want to rant it out.

It was another hard day, I've been using a hot water bottle alot. I was sleep (I'm going to work tomorrow even tho I'm not sure if I'm ready get but money is a issue here.) so I was sleep and I have the hot water bottle in bed with me.

I just have these flashing images in the dream, it's horrifying. I kept regerting this choice for the coil. Everyone says it will be wroth it and it might be in the future. But I've never had a waking moment of totally panic and fear like that.

I try to show myself as a out togther person to my family. Right now I'm crummbling
so many side effects.... Which caused me do much stress much stress. I'm heart pounding.... Regerting it all

LouiseAndy
24-03-19, 17:34
Sorry about that post last night, I was going to delete it but then it's the truth of how bad things can feel for me.

I manged to get up today, I went to work (first day day). I had a mainly good day so far, when I was on my first lunch break (I work a 13 hour day so I get 3, 45 mintue breaks). I was like resting in the staff room (we have lots of over night staff here, I work that shift sometimes) so we have like these special chairs you can nap in if you want. I was taking a nap, when I woke up my heart was POUNDING. It took me like 20 mintues of deep breath and doing my best to calm down. It was scary but I manged to go back to work. I've had a lingering headache and some blood from my nose. I've trying to be reasonable about things, trying to tell myself this isn't something all leading to something alot worse.

I have my therapy session tomorrow night

Clydesdale Epona
24-03-19, 19:55
I'm really sorry to hear about last nights sleep hun x

Its really positive you have therapy tomorrow i hope it works out well for you :hugs:

the panic from your nap sounds like it could just be down to anxiety, well done for getting to work you are doing amazing!

if things really start to worry you then maybe you could see a GP for a second opinion xo

LouiseAndy
24-03-19, 21:24
I'm really sorry to hear about last nights sleep hun x

Its really positive you have therapy tomorrow i hope it works out well for you :hugs:

the panic from your nap sounds like it could just be down to anxiety, well done for getting to work you are doing amazing!

if things really start to worry you then maybe you could see a GP for a second opinion xo

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply once again :hugs:it means alot to me x

I know when I'm reading back over this I'm probably being dramatic about alot of things but when the anixety takes over it can be really hard to talk to one self sometimes!
I had alot of heart tests down last year, I'm also trying to be realist in they checked my heart loads of times in the hospital and the pharmacist (Who I known years as I worked there a few years during work placement in school.) Told me everything seems fine when she took the readings! So I need to be more confident in them x

Thank you so much again for taking the time to reply! It really means so, so much to me

Clydesdale Epona
24-03-19, 22:06
Yeah of course like i forever go over what i write and can as little as 10 minutes later feel like i was being dramatic about it, but in that moment of writing it i was really worried because it can feel awful!

its really positive you've had tests come back good so do try and focus on that, and work on keeping calm during those anxious moments, hopefully you should be able to learn some techniques from your therapy session :) x

LouiseAndy
25-03-19, 03:04
Yeah of course like i forever go over what i write and can as little as 10 minutes later feel like i was being dramatic about it, but in that moment of writing it i was really worried because it can feel awful!

its really positive you've had tests come back good so do try and focus on that, and work on keeping calm during those anxious moments, hopefully you should be able to learn some techniques from your therapy session :) x

Like I have a friend who goes through episodes of health anxiety and I can totally help her around it...but when it comes to myself! I fail alot of the time. Like ever since I got the coil in it's like- Oh no. They told me to keep a eye out of certain things and in the guide book they gave me there's two pages on Sepsis! So, that thought always there also! So my mind loves to rush and rave!

Hopefully I can work on in in therapy tomorrow! Thank you so much again hun xxx

LouiseAndy
25-03-19, 20:08
So I went to therapy and just home. Like always my therapist gave the best advice, talking about all the worries and out-comes. I don't feel great physically but I'm gonna try and do my best to keep going strong x

LouiseAndy
26-03-19, 18:45
So I got some really bad pain and very strong bleeding today. I rang the helpline number they gave me if I had any issues, we talked about it and they said since my period was due about the time it was put into place then it might be my period???

I have to watch it and I'm filled with nervous. I started crying a few mintues ago and had to swallow it down as they called me back. I'm going away on Monday to see my boyfriend for the first time in 4 months (long story in self) but I feel so unsure and sad now. I wanted this to help but I'm really struggling

LouiseAndy
26-03-19, 22:24
The bleeding hasn't seemed to get any worse but I'm still in alot of pain and I'm sorry for ranting and raving so much

LouiseAndy
27-03-19, 03:37
Sorry to update this again but the nights are the worst. I get these... I don't know panics? I become so on edge and I can't sleep.

Like it feels like I'm going to die in my sleep, the pain isn't going away.... I blab and blab on about everything. I just want a goodnight sleep

Like I don't know if something wrong or if I'm just over reacting (very likely)

LouiseAndy
28-03-19, 23:10
I'm having not a great time, I think I have my period! Not anything worse helpful not. Lots of blood and pain but tonight I manged to go out and meet a friend for awhile after huge anixety all week so that's something for me

Scass
29-03-19, 07:13
Glad you got out, it always helps x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LouiseAndy
31-03-19, 18:03
So bit of a story, yesterday I was still bleeding very very heavy. Since Tuesday I've been bleeding. I'm someone who has a heavy period but this was beyond anything I've ever had. Since I'm going away Tuesday I decided to call the help line number they gave me when I got it put in. Since one of the things they warned me about was lots and lots of bleeding that can't be stopped and like even as someone as someone with heavy periods... It was just going on to long for my liking!

To be honest I was happy to go to my gp on Monday but to my shock they said I've been bleeding to long and needed to go to A&E (this also accounts for the fact I'm someone who as a medical history of very, very low iron counts I think! Also realisticly my doctor would have just sent me to hospital since I won't go into to much detail but I was losing so much blood I was going through 2-3 extra strength pads in a hour)

I'm very lucky that my hospital has a maternity care unit and that's where I was told to go. I won't lie I was very nervous but I kept telling myself that maybe it was just my history and I did mention I'm going away for 10 days Tuesday. So the nurse saw me was so, so lovely. They did some blood tests, took my temperature etc. I only had to wait two hours and then I saw the doctor. Long story short. She gave me two different tablets to try and stop the bleeding. Also when I get back they are going to do a ultrasound to see if the coils okay!.... Just got a lot of warnings to be very mindful of the fact it may not be in the right place and I might not be protected against having a baby issues next ��!

I'm just happy they seem happy for me to go away on Tuesday so they don't seem to worried ��! I was lucky and in and out of the unit in a few hours.

LouiseAndy
31-03-19, 18:04
Glad you got out, it always helps x

Thank you so much Scass xx

Scass
31-03-19, 18:31
Glad you got seen & that they are happy with your health x

Chrisig1986
31-03-19, 18:41
Hi,

I had all this 5 years ago when I had the coil in, 3 months (sorry if that's not the news you would want to hear). I also had a new born and toddler was very hard. I stuck with it and 2 years in was amazing. Year 3 I started haven bad anxiety and still to this day have it. It's due to expire next month so I'm haven it removed and hoping the anxiety fades. I feel your pain hun, hope you have a nice break and good luck in next hospital visit. X

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

LouiseAndy
31-03-19, 19:39
Hi,

I had all this 5 years ago when I had the coil in, 3 months (sorry if that's not the news you would want to hear). I also had a new born and toddler was very hard. I stuck with it and 2 years in was amazing. Year 3 I started haven bad anxiety and still to this day have it. It's due to expire next month so I'm haven it removed and hoping the anxiety fades. I feel your pain hun, hope you have a nice break and good luck in next hospital visit. X

I'm very sorry to heard about your experience! I hope you mange to find some peace with the anixety x I haven't had any childern or been pregnant before so their hopefully it might settle down a bit after these tablets! Even if it doesn't I feel better with a peace of mind! x Thank you for your reply :flowers:

LouiseAndy
31-03-19, 19:42
Thank you so much again for the reply Scass x I hope you're doing okay also :hugs:

LouiseAndy
01-04-19, 17:05
A little update, thankful for once I'm not having a reaction to some tablets! The bleeding doesn't really seem to be slowing down but I'm on day two of day ten of taken tablets so it might take awhile I'm guessing

LouiseAndy
04-04-19, 03:12
Okay so this is going to be a lil strange and long one but please read!

So I manged to get over to visit my boyfriend. The plane ride was very rough but got here non the less! Felt okay most of the time here since-

When today some of my boyfriend's friends were over and suddenly I kept feeling the needed to pass wind. Since I couldn't get up and go to often (I know it's a joke that I felt so many feelings on this myself.) so I kept them in. After awhile my stomach starting to feel strange and I got some pressue on my pelvis area. So hours later I woke up and it all feel bad and my body keeps trying to pass gas but it's like--can't get that big moment.

I'm feeling kinda hot..so worried about a temperature... Also pain along with bleeding still... Sorry if this is all very much and rambling its just 4 am here and my mind is pulsing

Scass
04-04-19, 19:35
How are you doing now?

LouiseAndy
09-04-19, 12:15
I finally manged to get the website working for me again!!! I did want to reply but my phone kept crashing whenever I tried to log in! (It did this with a number of websites!)

I'm rather embarrassed I wrote that post in a foggy mindset and rather wished I hadn't know... Shows sometimes you have to control your thoughts a lil more...

Soooo... I was doing rather well! The bleeding had really calmed down and was nearly gone. Tommrrow is my last day of tablets but today I woke up feeling awful. There was ALOT of blood again and some discomfort. It really put me on high alert. I took my tablets this morning but it doesn't seem to be helping :(. I'm not back in my own country until Friday night... I wish it would all stop! I don't know what to do.

LouiseAndy
09-04-19, 12:17
Aw Scass you truly are so kind to check in x especially after such a rambling post of words like that :hugs:

I uh... Manged to get it all out in a way... I'll save everyone the details for once! Today is the first time I'm feeling bad again because the bleeding is getting back once again! I'm sure of what to do to be honest? Like the doctors didn't seem worried in the A&E when I went before this holiday?? But I just wish the bleeding would just stop! Sorry for the ranty tone x

LouiseAndy
10-04-19, 10:55
So I've had more bleeding and today I've felt super hot. Like it's not that warm here and I've done everything to cool down. I also had alot of pain last night and some like pressue pain today. I'm nervous as I'm on my own today. I don't know what to do :(. I've done my best I haven't done anything they told me not too, I've taken all my tables and drank lots of water

Scass
11-04-19, 05:52
And what did they suggest you do if you’re still bleeding?
The coil sounds like a right pain!

LouiseAndy
13-04-19, 00:28
Hi Scass!

Thank you so much again for the reply! They told me to watch out for heavy bleeding which I did have and went to the A&E and they gave me tablets which kinda helped but I finished those two days ago and the bleeding is just kinda starting to to get heavy again? I've been feeling very exhausted the last two days :(

I had a very stressful evening getting home (back from seeing my boyfriend) and tmi the bleeding was heavy again when I changed the pad and idk what to do. No one seemed fhag worried at the A&E but this is like over 20 days of bleeding? I thought the tablets they gave me would make it stop and it did kinda help lighter it but it hasn't stopped it and it seems to be starting up again? I'll call my own gp on Monday if it doesn't clear up abit?i guess

LouiseAndy
13-04-19, 00:50
Hi Scass!

Thank you so much again for the reply! They told me to watch out for heavy bleeding which I did have and went to the A&E and they gave me tablets which kinda helped but I finished those two days ago and the bleeding is just kinda starting to to get heavy again? I've been feeling very exhausted the last two days :(

I had a very stressful evening getting home (back from seeing my boyfriend) and tmi the bleeding was heavy again when I changed the pad and idk what to do. No one seemed fhag worried at the A&E but this is like over 20 days of bleeding? I thought the tablets they gave me would make it stop and it did kinda help lighter it but it hasn't stopped it and it seems to be starting up again? I'll call my own gp on Monday if it doesn't clear up abit?i guess

LouiseAndy
13-04-19, 22:32
Today the bleeding was rather a mix? It was a lot heavier in the morning and it's kinda light on? I felt good for most of the day. Not exhausted, resting up before going back to work and such after my break. I just went into the shower and things felt strange? Hard to get deep breathe, head felt strange like I couldn't think right and alot of stuff? I tried deep breathe and reminding myself I felt like this loads before and got through it.

When I got the coil in they told me to go see my own gp in six weeks and it's just over 3 and heading into 4 weeks since I got it done so I'm thinking I'm better waiting it out to see her? Like it would be the end of April/May? Like the chance of something going horrible wrong and this being the end of me are very small? Especially since I went to another country and only had a few moments of worry? Being at home has alot of anixety for me.

LouiseAndy
13-04-19, 22:41
I suddenly got another weavy of just feeling so generally unwell and like- needing so vomit or feelings I can't even describe just after posting this? Sorry to be so ranty. Like I said before I try not to talk to people in my personal life about this and I feel rather alone right now

LouiseAndy
13-04-19, 23:53
I manged to get up and dry my hair but I got the breathing issue again :( sorry for ranting so much here tonight. It's the worst I've felt in a long time.

Like I. Trying to use my therapy reasons, like my arms propbaly don't hurt from some type of heart issue. More like carrying suitcases through a airport. My stomach and ovary/all those areas feel so bad. Like the bleeding is still there. I just want to cry.

Scass
14-04-19, 08:00
So the breathing is probably an anxiety thing. I’ve never had a coil before but if you’re feeling unhappy or worried then why wouldn’t you see your gp?

LouiseAndy
14-04-19, 19:56
I manged a 12 hour day at work (I do shift work and had two shifts today. Not ideal for your first day back!) But I manged it! Super busy to but I manged to hold it togther the best I could! I didn't feel great this morning and exhausted for parts of the day but I did it! (stuipd I know as I need to work to get money ��... God knows I need it ��)

The bleeding just- hasn't happened today? None at all but some very vauge brownness a lil bit? I don't want to think about it to much as sometimes I do and things like this return and it sends me further into panic mode. Like I don't feel great in other ways but I'm hoping this is the up and onwards! Please anyway

LouiseAndy
14-04-19, 19:59
Scass honsetly thank you so, so much for the replies. I know I can be a right mess on here sometimes (most of the time). I think because no one around me had the coil before, I feel abit lost? Like I never allow myself Google anymore but when I went to the A&E they didn't seem worried at all? Like I don't have long to wait to see the gp anyway for the check up! Like two weeks max and with my gp office it could be that long waiting anyway!

I think you're dead on about the breathing thing, I had a very stressful day the day before and it could have all hit me in that moment.

I also have my three month check up appointment for July already to see the consultant who did the process and they won't see you sooner? So maybe I'm over reacting and ill try to stop ranting and raving here so much and stick out the two weeks to see my own gp x

SnowyGreen
15-04-19, 04:44
I got the mirena coil 1 week ago and am having some side effects as well. I bleed a lot, sometimes a tiny bit, sometimes heaps, once with clots. I also have waves of nausea and dizzyness and feeling really tired. My mood feels fine though, like almost calming. I've been having lots of cramps and some pelvic pain and my vagina feels sore when I walk. Fun times 😃

LouiseAndy
16-04-19, 23:20
I got the mirena coil 1 week ago and am having some side effects as well. I bleed a lot, sometimes a tiny bit, sometimes heaps, once with clots. I also have waves of nausea and dizzyness and feeling really tired. My mood feels fine though, like almost calming. I've been having lots of cramps and some pelvic pain and my vagina feels sore when I walk. Fun times 

Thank you so much for the reply! I'm sorry to hear you've having a time with it! It's good to hear you're feeling calm tho! The physical stuff not so fun but I could have written it myself! The one thing I try to remind myself during the bad times is it might be bad for awhile but hopefully it will be wroth it in the long run!

Thankfully, I haven't had any bleeding today either. Hopefully this is the start of it starting to settle down! I still have moments of pain/still dealing with exhaustion! I napped for two hours today but it was after a very good long walk. I'll make my gp check up for the six week like planned I think! Hoping this all holds on.

LouiseAndy
17-04-19, 23:11
I manged to get in another good walk today! Just wish the weather would clear up abit. Stop being so cold!

I still have not had any more bleeding-thankful! But I did have alot of pain and discomfort today- so that's not great!

LouiseAndy
18-04-19, 21:52
Today I've had some rather funky stomach pains :( I do have ibs so it could just be stress and stuff! Some exhaustion also Still some pain in certain areas and my back especially but trucking on! No bleeding! So that's a win

Said yes to a friends party this weekend, which in happy about as I tend to shy away! I'm really glad for how I'm starting to handle this even if I always seem a mess here!

LouiseAndy
19-04-19, 10:19
I woke up today feeling very off, I'm feeling very warm all over and uncomfortable especially in the pelvis area. I also had some bleeding again when I went to the toilet :( by following the candler it should be my period coming up again but the bleeding just stopped for a week. I'm feeling very alot of stress again. Part of me wishes I had never gotten the coil now as its so much stress and hassle.

LouiseAndy
19-04-19, 21:15
So...the bleeding didn't come back? I just feel off, worried. Like something will happen, I live in the middle of no where and I'm alone tonight so maybe that's why? I just sorry for ranting and raving so much

LouiseAndy
19-04-19, 21:38
Sorry to go again but I've no one to talk to...I feel so awful. I feel run down, nothing seems to go into my head right. Time keeps skipping strange, I'm super emotional- I keep getting random pains in my arm and chest that's probs anixety but I can't even put my thoughts down okay. I'm sorry

Missjensen
20-04-19, 00:46
Im really sorry to hear about all this and im sorry you are struggling.

I know It is not anyones business but you own, but why dont you get this thing out and find another birth control solution If the coil is causing you all of these problems.

Its properly my own agenda and feelings getting in the way, but I always get really sad when I hear about all the women that suffers from side effects of hormonal birth controle, and even sadder when they stick with something that makes them miserable. I am not at all anti hormonal solutions I know it work wonders for so many people without causing any problem.

Me and my partner use kondoms, I was surprised how good some of the high quality brands are actually and when I asked my partner is he was minding them, he said he legit did not notice them.

LouiseAndy
23-04-19, 00:55
Im really sorry to hear about all this and im sorry you are struggling.

I know It is not anyones business but you own, but why dont you get this thing out and find another birth control solution If the coil is causing you all of these problems.

Its properly my own agenda and feelings getting in the way, but I always get really sad when I hear about all the women that suffers from side effects of hormonal birth controle, and even sadder when they stick with something that makes them miserable. I am not at all anti hormonal solutions I know it work wonders for so many people without causing any problem.

Me and my partner use kondoms, I was surprised how good some of the high quality brands are actually and when I asked my partner is he was minding them, he said he legit did not notice them.

Hi hun, thank you so much for the reply!

I agree with you on the whole suffering for women! It seems like it's our cross to bear in many ways!

I'll be honest, if it was just a issue of birth control. I wouldn't mind just using condoms! I wouldn't be assed with all this effort :roflmao: (Sorry the tmi). But it's actually to do with a few issues I have with my period. Instead of losing like around 80 mls of blood during my period, I was losing between 150-200 mls. This was causing issues with my iron levels, fainting etc. Like I've had this issue since I was 13 and it was seriously effecting my life for years! I also have other issues with pain etc

This was causing huge issues for me! I tried over a two year period with different ways to stop the bleeding with my doctor- but sadly none of them worked out! Like my wonderful gp did try many options and this seemed like the last one in a way!

I'm seeing my gp next week for a six week check up and I'll talk to her about more options then!

LouiseAndy
23-04-19, 21:50
Sorry to rant here again, today was the worst in along time. There is some bleeding again, there's lots of back and pelvic pain. My stomach is in bits. I regret this coil so much. I actually crying as I type this. I already called my gp to make a appoiment for next week and they can't take me until next week anyway and like in the A&E a few weeks ago and nothing really came of it besides some tablets to stop the bleeding.

LouiseAndy
23-04-19, 21:55
My chest also feels strange and lots of things but I know that's probs jusy anixety but god this is the wrist I have felt in along time

LouiseAndy
24-04-19, 20:46
Today's been strange? I've had very little/no bleeding or it's mainly brown. I've had some issues with my stools in lots of different ways but I had lots of tests on that last year so I know it ain't anything bad probs just ibs and maybe a fisher? I'm keeping a log to show my gp at my appointment. I'm just so exhausted and feel feed up and unwell

LouiseAndy
26-04-19, 21:58
Just a update, bleeding was brownish/light until yesterday and its fully bleeding today. Lots of pain and discomfort. I have a appointment with my gp Wednesday and I got a called today about going for a ultrasound on Tuesday (way back on my post. I went to the A&E by the suggest of a doctor after issues a few weeks ago and they said they wanted me to come in for a ultrasound at a later date to make sure the coil was still in place.)

LouiseAndy
28-04-19, 12:04
Today been hell... My stomach has been in bits all day. I kepp needing to get sick. My chest and acid came back for the first time in months last night. It's been horrible. I feel so weak and the bleeding super bad again. I was never like this before the coil. I know the told me I had to stick it out- but this is unbearable for someone who's always had bad periods.... Wednesday can't come quick enough

LouiseAndy
28-04-19, 21:22
Eh updating this again... Still feel really bad. Feel strange when drinking.... Its like you know the feeling of when you go on a roller coater that spins and everything feels mixed up.

I did.... Take a pregnancy test. Since it started in the morning and my Co worker kept asking if there was any chance and that didn't help my brain so I went and brought at a test at my lunch time and it was negative! Thankfully

Missjensen
28-04-19, 22:04
It must be possible to get it out if it bother you this much, is it not possible to make a emergency appointment for this ?

do you bleed all the time or just around your period ?

LouiseAndy
30-04-19, 20:51
So I went to get my ultrasound today... Turns out the coil has broken (didn't know it could do that to be honest) and part of it has stabbed into uterus! So that explains alot of things. I'm so scared as to what happens next, looks like I'll need a full opp to get it removed. I have a appointment with my gp to talk about it more tomorrow. I'm so upset this has happened as its been to two years waiting and it's all gone wrong.

nomorepanic
30-04-19, 20:59
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

LouiseAndy
03-05-19, 19:44
So....after finding out the placement of the coil went wrong. I've been told I have to have "semi-emergency" surgery (I think this is because it has to come out within a month rather then taken it out five years out later) The doctor words not mine? But it could be another few weeks. I'm lucky I have private healthcare. I could be playing the waiting game for months to a year otherwise- which is a joke. I'll have to have a proper opp this time, with a guide ultrasound at the same time. I feel like shit. Last night I started getting strange and horrible pain in my lower pelvis again- I reached down to rub the area (a stuipd comfort thing). Freaked because felt a lump thing down there- which is probs just my pelvis bone and I'm freaking over nothing. I'm rather upset right now and any words could help :(

LouiseAndy
03-05-19, 21:07
Someone? Please? I'm trying to use my therapy reasoning- but it's a little hard. I've really been tossed to the side with this. Like I'm trying to tell myself if there was something bad down there- it would have been seen? It would have been flagged? No some random horrible lump (that's probs my bone or something). I'm sorry, I'm really in the loop rn. Like I have bad pressure in my pelvis- my stomach feels bloated- just overall very bad.

nomorepanic
03-05-19, 22:20
I think you have just worked yourself up over this and it is nothing sinister.

They will soon get it sorted for you.

LouiseAndy
04-05-19, 00:09
I think you have just worked yourself up over this and it is nothing sinister.

They will soon get it sorted for you.

Thank you for the reply, I know I'm being dramatic- I guess it's just I wasn't expecting this. I know I'm prob being hyper-aware right now :( Yet my legs feel stiff and other things are happening- could all be stuff from me thinking about the area so much tho! I've tried telling myself I've had so many tests at this stage- yet this is the worst grip it's had on me in a long time. I'll just have to wait it out for them to fix it x

LouiseAndy
04-05-19, 00:38
Like I'm trying to be reasonable, yes the area of the "lump, probs bone" hurts when I lay against it or move certain ways but I have been pushing at it non-stop. I'm carrying a lil weight and my body always been heavier on that side- I'm trying to remind myself of all the good tests I had. I had a CT of my kidneys last year, I've had lots of test but that classic it wasn't tested there :( My back hurts now also lol. Sorry for the rant, nights are very hard for me and I have therapy on the 13th

SnowyGreen
04-05-19, 02:04
'

LouiseAndy
05-05-19, 00:16
Did you have a TV ultrasound before you got the mirena? That definitely would have flagged anything nasty down there. I was diagnosed with Grade 1 endometrial cancer earlier this year, and the ultrasound picked up a thickened lining, so they would definitely see if anything was bad down there. I got the mirena a few weeks ago now, just to treat me until I have a hysterectomy on June 4th. So they would know if something amiss is happening in your pelvic region, especially if they have done an ultrasound. Plus your mirena has broken and is stabbing you, that would feel horrible, at last it will be out soon.

Firstly, let me say I'm so sorry to hear about your diagnosis. Sending you nothing but positively for your hysterectomy and everything that comes after that. :flowers: So, thank you for taking the time to reply to this with all going on in your own life.

Yes! I did have a ultrasound (both on the outside and the inside one- Sorry I'm on mobile so can't spell check! So can't use the fancier/more med words). I also have a pelvis floor exam (that was a...time). I had serious heavy periods for years before, so they needed to do a few tests before hand. I was told I was ovary cyst before the coil and when I got the ultrasound to see what was up with the cyst (on Tuesday) they told me the cyst where gone. The pain kinda comes from higher up? around the hip/higher area. I know I'm being overly panic worrying about some type of horrible tumor (especially in a reply to you- who got some bad news I'm so sorry for being selfish)- it just when I felt it sudden lump/harder then anything felt area. It feel full there- like there's something there when I move. I know I'm probs being hyper aware but this is all just rather alot going on.

SnowyGreen
05-05-19, 03:11
'

LouiseAndy
07-05-19, 01:09
Thanks so much for your concern. I will be ok. When your worst fears are realised they are not as scary as you fear. You just get on with it and do what has to be done. I will be completely fine, endo cancer is very slow growing and slow to spread and hysterectomy is usually all that is needed.

It sounds like you are being hyper aware, especially with everything going on with you with your coil. I would just get it checked out by a doctor to be safe, but it is most likely nothing except hyper-awareness.

Best wishes

I'll be keeping you in my thoughts during that time x Thank you so much again for replying.

I had some time to calm down today, it was like the first day I've had off from everything since I got the news of the coil. I didn't allow myself to push and poke at the area today. Some pain not overly bad. I got a call from the hospital to say I'm meeting with the doctor who did the coil placement/in charge of my care in the hospital the 24th of May this month and hopefully the opp the week after. I'll ask him about it then since it's technically in that area x

LouiseAndy
07-05-19, 21:20
I had my second last college exam today- So happy to nearly be done for the summer! I had some issues today- mainly exhausted but I'm pushing along! All I can do is wait for my appointment! Like I'm trying to be real, like keeping my hands to myself. Not looking for lumps...like the worst fears...certain types of tumors or all other nasty issues are probs not the issue here and my over run mind is!

Chrisig1986
08-05-19, 20:49
So sorry your going through such a bad time with the coil. I went to have mine removed and the nurse couldn't locate the coil "( so had to go have an ultrasound to find it. The nurse confirmed it is in there but the strings have embedded themselves (ahhh) 30 minutes it took to remove, I wont gone to detail but let's just say it wasnt nice. It's been a week now and I've been bleeding ever since but nothing compared to what your going through. I wish you all the best for your removal x

LouiseAndy
08-05-19, 23:39
So sorry your going through such a bad time with the coil. I went to have mine removed and the nurse couldn't locate the coil "( so had to go have an ultrasound to find it. The nurse confirmed it is in there but the strings have embedded themselves (ahhh) 30 minutes it took to remove, I wont gone to detail but let's just say it wasnt nice. It's been a week now and I've been bleeding ever since but nothing compared to what your going through. I wish you all the best for your removal x

I'm very sorry to hear about your experience! I hope you feel better soon :bighug1:. I'm trying to take the path of thinking it could be worse! I'm having alot of panic and doubts and fears at times but just trying to work through until the 24th!

LouiseAndy
10-05-19, 21:33
Today's been hard, I've had of nasty pain in different areas....Just two weeks to the appointment :wacko:

LouiseAndy
19-05-19, 20:16
I got my period two days ago...and oh boy it hasn't been pleasant at all :( I've had lots of issues, roll on Friday!

I'm also unhappy as I've seem to gained alot of weight lately. I haven't ben over-eating, I have been working out but maybe not as much as I used too. I'm trying to work out even more now. Push away some of those pounds again.

LouiseAndy
22-05-19, 00:27
I'm still bleeding really heavy and having horrid pains....My stomach is also swore and seems kinda swollen...I'm being over reactive I guess...Friday can't come soon enough :(

Scass
22-05-19, 06:42
It all sounds so unpleasant, hope you get some help on Friday x

LouiseAndy
24-05-19, 20:21
It all sounds so unpleasant, hope you get some help on Friday x

Thank you so much Scass :bighug1:

LouiseAndy
24-05-19, 20:25
So, just a update here. I had to wait six hours for my appointment today. It was a long time! But I understand there can be bigger issues that need to be looked after first.

The second I saw my consult (the one I've had all along, who put the coil in). He said sorry to me at least seven times through the whole appointment! Which I was expecting at all, it's just one of those things. Yet it was nice to hear him say it for both the wait and the coil going wrong- but that's part of life!

Due to other health reasons (ones I won't list here as it's just very wordy and I'm getting my head around it myself) I've decide to get the coil in again! Shock I know, but it's the best course of action given what's happening with my body.

I'm going on Holidays soon, so we won't do the replacement until afterwards! I feel more peace of mind after the meeting. Things were explain to me very well and I was supported! Here's hoping it all goes well next time

SnowyGreen
25-05-19, 02:44
'

LouiseAndy
26-05-19, 00:27
That sounds positive. Good luck with it all.

Thank you for the reply! I'm hoping I can keep on this positive vibe!
Also, I'm wishing you well for your up coming opp :flowers::hugs:

SnowyGreen
26-05-19, 05:06
'

LouiseAndy
05-07-19, 20:59
Well... I've been doing super well... But the last two days I've been bleeding alot (I finished my period over 10 days ago.) it's lot of brown staining mixed it with spots of red. I'm going interlining in three weeks. So I don't want to bleeding alot so I'm half thinking about making a go appointment about this :( this heat isn't helping and my back is really hurting. I've been really well in everywhere other way so it's sucks it's back!!

LouiseAndy
06-07-19, 15:48
Trying to be calm and reasonable but today, it's like I have my period levels of bleeding....I'm also getting lots of hot flushes. I'm very scared rn

LouiseAndy
08-07-19, 01:23
I ended up having to go to the A&E (on medical advice) they kinda brushed me off. They gave me more tablets, that about it. I'm feeling worse now, I'm in a emotional place. Hope it can come soon, I'm going to try and do something about this. I shouldn't be crying on my bed at 1 am thinking about it, being in pain, bleeding. I know I'm being dramatic. People have it worse but this was a real knock to me.

LouiseAndy
08-07-19, 01:33
The took my heart rate and blood pressure at the hospital yesterday and it seemed fine. Yet I feel so strange with my heart and like it's going to stop. My arms feel weak. I know this is attack of some kind but I'm scared and alone.

LouiseAndy
08-07-19, 01:38
I'm trying to not feel like I'm going to panic myself to death- so I'm spamming my own thread a little. My friend- who I told yesterday that I couldn't home to her housewarming because I had to go to the hospital. Sent me this after we had a chat, saying to show this to the doctors to get it fixed somehow lol. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUY05_ZwFzg

Scass
08-07-19, 21:15
Sounds like a tough time for you. When do you think you’ll be able to get it removed?

LouiseAndy
11-07-19, 01:28
Sounds like a tough time for you. When do you think you’ll be able to get it removed?

Hi Scass, sorry for the delay reply. I was trying to take a breather! Not helped though :( No one will give me a date, I've contacted every number I have. I called my gp yesterday, she said she would try and push it along! So hopefully. I've been in a really bad place with panic and worries. Like my eye's, face, feelings- ugh I've been so panicked! At least the blood has stopped and will stay stopped! As I'm going inter-railing next week for six weeks!

LouiseAndy
11-07-19, 02:52
Ugh, I'm having really bad warm flushes. My head and nose it feels hard to breath. I know it's probably to do with the heat and all that. I'm very on edge :(

Scass
11-07-19, 02:59
It is the heat, can you put a fan on you? Or maybe run some cold water over your wrists & face x

LouiseAndy
11-07-19, 05:11
It is the heat, can you put a fan on you? Or maybe run some cold water over your wrists & face x

Thanks for the suggestion Scass x I tried leaving my room to chill out and a little better!

LouiseAndy
07-08-19, 13:48
The same thing happened this month again? Started with light brown discharge yesterday and bleeding today. I have tablets they gave me last time to take again- Like I don't know if I can go back again. They did ultrasounds and other things during the last few months. Idk what to do. The coil is still in there and I can't get anyone to give me a date for getting it removed :( I have pressure on my pelvis and back also- very miserable :(

LouiseAndy
08-08-19, 00:10
I've taken the tablets, my stomach is very uneasy now. The bleeding is still there but I know tablets don't work in a snap. I'm very upset to face this again ugh. I know it can be worse but also this is alot.

LouiseAndy
08-08-19, 01:27
Ugh, the bleeding some to be going down abit but now it's getting worse. My legs feel all weak and my breathing is struggling but I'm guessing that's just the panic coming with this happening again :( I'm really miserable. I don't know what to do

LouiseAndy
08-08-19, 22:17
So as a lot of you might have read on my posts, I've had issues with the coil (it snapped and its still in there now.) Ive had pain and bleeding issues for months. I got bleeding before my period again this month. I went to the a&e and they have kept me over night. I have no idea what the plan of action is. I just have yer man talk to me loads about cancer :( so I'm very worried and alone right now.

nomorepanic
08-08-19, 22:21
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

nomorepanic
08-08-19, 22:21
Hope you feel better soon

LouiseAndy
08-08-19, 23:18
Thank you so much Nicola xx

LouiseAndy
08-08-19, 23:51
My heart rate is to high and they seemed worried about it but i guess I'm im the best place for all of this

nomorepanic
09-08-19, 12:30
Let's hope they can get it sorted for you.

BlueIris
09-08-19, 12:54
Sending all good wishes your way.

LouiseAndy
09-08-19, 19:19
@Nomorepanic & @BlueIris thank you both x I had the coil removed and I've been sent home. It was a very traumatic experience I don't really want to get into right but hopefully this is the start of everything going good x

Scass
09-08-19, 20:28
Oh gosh that sounds so scary! I’m really glad you got it removed though because it’s been constant hassle.
Get some rest poppet, you’re ok now xx

LouiseAndy
09-08-19, 22:30
Oh gosh that sounds so scary! I’m really glad you got it removed though because it’s been constant hassle.
Get some rest poppet, you’re ok now xx

@Scass Thank you for the reply x I know I should be thankful it's finally out now! I've been having some chest pain issues since getting home but I thin it could be from stress of it all/drinking orange juice which used to set me off! x

BlueIris
10-08-19, 05:00
Orange juice can be absolutely toxic, and I have no clue why. I've mostly quit drinking it because there's normally a fifty fifty chance I'll vomit afterwards.

pulisa
10-08-19, 08:38
It's very acidic-horrible stuff!

Take care, Louise. I hope this is the start of better health for you x

LouiseAndy
10-08-19, 14:46
Thank you both for the replies x I know I've been rather ranty here at times but I hope this means I can move on with my life as this really was one of the only things holding me back!
I know it was foolish of me to drink it but I had alot of other stuff going on in my mind at the time and didn't think about it to be honest! I manged to get a good long sleep last night. I woke up today with bleeding again but they told me I could bleed for the next day or two so I won't try and overthink it just yet as the doctor didn't think I needed any tablets! I'm in some pain but thankfully my work given a few days to heal up!

LouiseAndy
11-08-19, 18:44
I manged to get a full 13 hours sleep last night! Can't think of that last time that happened. Thankfully the pain is going down! The bleeding seems to be stronger than yesterday...But I'm sure it will settle soon x

Just adding in, I manged to go on a walk today. It was only 25 minutes long and my legs felt weak afterwards- but I manged it!

LouiseAndy
12-08-19, 01:42
Ugh, I'm trying to do my best but I'm struggling. I'm getting breathless alot, my chest feels strange, my limbs get all tense, my head feels full and stuff. I think it might be delay stress and the fact I'm alone- but I know I was just in the hospital but they constant seemed strange about my blood pressure and heart rate but they did let me go- I try to remind myself! I know I'm being dramatic and I'm sorry.

LouiseAndy
12-08-19, 02:02
Not to be gross- but I started having some wind....so guess this all can do with reflux! Sorry to be so ranty here. I know I'm 23 and I've been tested for lots of things. I guess the events of getting it removed really set me off.

LouiseAndy
12-08-19, 23:05
So I tried to be proactive today, made my dinner with alot more effort than I would normally do. Went on another long walk. Washed my hair. Yet I'm still getting these panic breathing issues, strange feelings etc :(

BlueIris
13-08-19, 05:25
It's not surprising, not after the rough time you've had lately.

Keep up with the self-care; you're doing a bunch of really healthy things and it'll pay off in the end.

pulisa
13-08-19, 08:25
You've been through a lot but have been thoroughly checked over before being discharged from hospital so you should just keep on telling yourself that you're fine but just recovering physically and mentally from a prolonged trauma and you are allowed to feel strange and panicky. Look after yourself, Louise and let yourself recover x

LouiseAndy
15-08-19, 00:07
@BlueTris and @Pulisa thank you both so much for the replies x Sorry for the delay. I went to my friends house to try and help me clear my head for the night x You've both been so lovely to reply. I know I've been ranting here alot! I know it could be way worse and that makes me feel worse knowing I'm complain about nothing really.

Thankfully- The bleeding has stopped! I'm so thankful. Today was mostly good, on the walk from my friends house to my bus home. I got a few moments of weak legs, head feeling strange and just general faith feeling. I try to be calm and say it was warm and I was dressed a bit to well for the warmth. I had something to drink and calmed alittle. I also suffered with a horrid headache but thankfully it cleared abit with painkillers. I know there's all normal reasons to feel this way. It's just a little hard to talk myself around it at the moment x I moved my next therapy appointment forward to try and help myself deal with it all x

LouiseAndy
18-08-19, 21:03
Just wanted to update this quickly, thankfully all bleeding stopped and didn't return! I still have some pain but they were very understandable in work and helped me work around it. I'm feeling run-down tonight- my own period should be coming up soon. I still get strange moments of breathlessness and shaky feeling but I'm still here!

BlueIris
18-08-19, 21:25
Great news about the bleeding stopping! :bighug1:

LouiseAndy
24-08-19, 22:10
Thank you BlueIris! It was nice not having to deal with that worry!

It's been alot of ups and downs! My body not sure what to do with itself I think! It's not fun being breathless/feeling like I'm going to vomit/pass out all the time :(! I think it's from other issues in my life but like when I'm home alone all night like right now I can't help but panic! Like the arms/fingers fuzz feeling really strange also! But it will pass!

LouiseAndy
04-09-19, 22:59
Just want to update this- Ended up having a very bad panic attack that night. Felt uncomfortable during the week and my first period since it was removed started today and it's rough! But I have a appointment at the end of the month so hopefully we'll get on track again to finally fix my period issues!

I'm really struggling at the atm, my heart rate been all over the place (I've never really got into a good rate again since coming out of hospital when I got it removed. SO it's been a hard few weeks feeling like I'll drop any moment...but I haven't! They told me that my heart rate was high but my blood pressure was perfect).

I've also been having weak legs a lot shaking- I think this might be due to muscle tension and now my period just making me weak...but it makes me worried about standing/walking! Dramatic I know!

LouiseAndy
05-09-19, 03:35
Had to nip down to the bathroom and my legs turned to jelly on the stairs...lets say I won't have a pretty mark on my leg tomorrow :wacko:

BlueIris
05-09-19, 04:55
Oh, you poor thing!

For what it's worth, I've had huge job stress lately and my legs have been really painful and shaky.

Hope you feel better soon.

LouiseAndy
05-09-19, 19:52
Oh, you poor thing!

For what it's worth, I've had huge job stress lately and my legs have been really painful and shaky.

Hope you feel better soon.

Thank you BlueIris! I put a cold patch on it and thankfully it wasn't mark to badly! I was lucky enough the tip over wasn't to bad! I got a good enough sleep after it haha

I hope you feel better soon! It's horrid isn't it! It's like jelly legs! I hate the feeling- I mean who would like it

While I'm feeling weak today, (period been HORRID sorry tmi) I'm hoping I'm coming around the bend of good again

LouiseAndy
06-09-19, 17:24
Had a bad episode in the shows today... Lets went like jelly and for once felt my heart rate was to slow! Did mange to get a nice coat on deal tho! So I stuck it out and didn't go running out

Scass
06-09-19, 18:15
Well done for sticking it out AND getting a nice coat.
Hate the jelly leg feeling, just take a deep breath and move on.

LouiseAndy
06-09-19, 21:31
Thank you Scass! It wasn't easy but I was glad I was able to hold out!

LouiseAndy
07-09-19, 22:15
I have a super long day at work tomorrow :( Im worried as on Sundays I do stock takes and it means being on my feet all day and I'm worried about them going jelly or something. I wonder if my raise in hard/fast beats and sudden slower ones is to do with my period? They said my first one after my coil would be rough...it's just alot. My face also keeps flushing and I feel quite warm

LouiseAndy
08-09-19, 20:05
Had a super bad day at work :( my manger mixed up the time slots for people and i had to work on my own for three hours and when someone finally got in to help they just bitched at me and refused to help.

I'm home now, thankfully. My legs are aching so badly, I did I will admit in the total stress of it I did give in and take my blood pressue today as I was feeling faint and my heart was all over the place. Very shocklying it was perfect! So that's a nice perk but a horrible thing to do. I need to work on myself more and not give in but its been a month since my opp and things are still very hard.

While I'm feeling horrible, unsettled, pain and strange heartbeats (anixety brought on...) .. I do have a spa day tommrow (a very late gift from my sister for my birthday! I'm very lucky) so hopefully this all helps.

LouiseAndy
08-09-19, 20:05
I know I'm struggling right now but I did have to have unexpected and very dramatic opp just a month ago. I know I can and will get into a better place, not meaning to annoy anyone on the way. I just need to get on track again!

I just had a huge chat about everything that's happened with my Mam and she's been so understanding! I feel so lucky. I mean? Do I still struggle feeling like my heart either to fast or to slow? All that stuff? Yes, but I'm edging towards coming out of this. I have some wonderful people around me

Also, just want to add- Went from constantly checking my body- to daily- to weekly - to monthly. It's not a constant thought anymore. I just need to kick this heart thing out and I'll be so much better than I ever thought I would be! It's like I can't win- Some parts of the day my heart going to slow and other times it fast and feels like it's going to burst. I have manged to stay off doctor google because that would have me in the grave already. The last time I was at the doctor she said my heart sounded fine and my friend shitted all over that saying she can't tell much from that. So that's a thought always back there! Sometimes people aren't the best support so that's why you gotta support yourself I suppose!

Scass
09-09-19, 07:28
You’re doing fine, it’s ok to have blips. Enjoy your spa day x

LouiseAndy
09-09-19, 20:12
Thank you so much scass! I hope you're doing well yourself also x It was delightful and she gave me some really good advice about my skin issues (I have really bad acne and going through a bad episodes, I've gotten some nasty comments about it before) so that was lovely!

Just hoping I can get on track again

LouiseAndy
10-09-19, 20:05
Had a super bad headrush today- plus some strange beats but I still manged to stay out all day and enjoyed it for the most part! Which is massive for me because I would normally want to leave and go home :)! I did sadly eat some funky bad tuna so that's leaving a bad mark currently :foot:...but it's mostly been a good day and I'm going to my friends house soon...so hopefully I haven't spoken to soon!

LouiseAndy
11-09-19, 20:12
I manged to have a good time at my friends! I was in the moment which is hard for me to do. I also have few days off from work so I went onto a boat trip to a island- it was mostly good. A had a few moments of feeling dizzy, heart going mad- but I manged to mostly enjoy! I'm trying to not worry about it all to much and just go with the waves of it. Sometimes easier said than done x

whome
11-09-19, 20:18
I manged to have a good time at my friends! I was in the moment which is hard for me to do. I also have few days off from work so I went onto a boat trip to a island- it was mostly good. A had a few moments of feeling dizzy, heart going mad- but I manged to mostly enjoy! I'm trying to not worry about it all to much and just go with the waves of it. Sometimes easier said than done x

So glad you enjoyed ur day LouiseAndy!

LouiseAndy
11-09-19, 21:46
Thank you Whome :flowers:

I've suffered with some bad fast/skipped beats this evening but I can't complain to much! I'm trying to say yes to more things and not staying home in fear

whome
12-09-19, 01:32
Thank you Whome :flowers:

I've suffered with some bad fast/skipped beats this evening but I can't complain to much! I'm trying to say yes to more things and not staying home in fear

Just a question, but you are not on the dehydrated side are you? Are you drinking plenty of fluids? I am in no way suggesting it or diagnosing you bc I am in healthcare and that is against the law for me to do. I am just speaking from personal experience. Sometimes if I am a little dry bc I haven’t had good fluid intake I experience some palpitations that feel like skipped beats and shortness of breath. Just a thought. Glad you didn’t just sit home!!

LouiseAndy
12-09-19, 19:48
Just a question, but you are not on the dehydrated side are you? Are you drinking plenty of fluids? I am in no way suggesting it or diagnosing you bc I am in healthcare and that is against the law for me to do. I am just speaking from personal experience. Sometimes if I am a little dry bc I haven’t had good fluid intake I experience some palpitations that feel like skipped beats and shortness of breath. Just a thought. Glad you didn’t just sit home!!

That's actually a very good idea (I'm very guilty of skipping out on drinking enough water)! I'll try to up my intake! Thank you for replying x I did end up wasting most of my day when I ended up taking a nap for a few hours but one missed day isn't a huge deal I try to remind myself x!

LouiseAndy
12-09-19, 19:55
I guess I'm finding it a little hard going into more public places again, I tend to get all dizzy and mind fog in more public places.

Scass
12-09-19, 20:07
That used to happen to me too. I used a kind of mindfulness really. Anything to bring you back to being present instead of worrying about something that won’t happen.

LouiseAndy
13-09-19, 20:26
Thank you so much for the reply again Scass x I normally try just pushing through saying I've made it this far. Like today I've really been struggling with dizzy spells and just feel alot of brain fog. I've been pushing on the best I can as I'm on a night away with friends and trying not to spoil the mood!

LouiseAndy
14-09-19, 18:39
So, I manged to make it through last night! I didn't expect it. I kept feeling all dizzy and ill. I really thought I was going to give in and go back to the place we were staying myself but I didn't! Which made me so happy. I did have a rough night sleep (Kept getting random jerks and stange beats but what's new!) Also went on a small day trip afterwards today! I also had the big heart out feeling like my heart was going to give out on 24th of August...and I'm still here so for all the strange feels I'm guessing my heart is okay! Just playing some tricks with my anxiety

LouiseAndy
16-09-19, 00:33
Had a very rough day today in alot of ways- but dealt with it surprisingly well! I've also looked into starting lessons for learning the piano! It's something I've always to do! Why not try to start and learn!

Scass
16-09-19, 07:11
I think that all of this is showing that you are coping, you might not be enjoying it very much but you’re getting through it. So now you’re realising that you’ll hopefully start to ignore the anxiety symptoms & they’ll decrease x

LouiseAndy
17-09-19, 02:02
Thank you so much Scass! I think you made a very good point. I'm trying my best to just- do it. Not cope out. So while it might be a struggle, someday I'll enjoy it all and get back into the swing of it again! Like I've been having a rough evening with physical issues (trying not to list things here) and ride it out without freaking out everything! Which is never fun but doing my best. Tried to get myself set up for bed now since it feels like the worst of it is over and I might be able to settle!

LouiseAndy
17-09-19, 22:59
Today been hard....physical stuff aint great but that all got pushed to the back burner when I got some really distressing news from my sister. Been very hard last few months with any breaks.

LouiseAndy
18-09-19, 21:57
Today was very hard, I had alot of pelvic pain- which confused me because I thought since getting the coil removed it would clear up? I have a follow up appointment in October about it. So will ask them. I think I also have a head cold/sinus issues because I feel all gross and stuffy. It's nice to think it's something normal and everyday besides jumping the boat into worse-case everything. The old heart things is old and still causes issues but I'm mainly over it lil. I've got some horrid news also in my life, which has been very ahrd to deal with.

whome
18-09-19, 22:55
Awww I’m so sorry you have had horrid news lately. It does sound like your doing better with your health anxiety though and that’s wonderful