PDA

View Full Version : High Anxiesty

hurricane
18-01-05, 15:11
Hi Everybody;
My name is Ceren Brackston.I have been suffering OCD since 26 of october 2003.I used to have ocd 3 times as well.When i had them i was in Turkey and my psychiatrist gave me lustrual and all my thoughts were gone away i had a little bit anxiety but in the mean time i overcame that.
This time when i understand that my ocd and depression are coming trough i went to gp here in England and she gave me the same tablet that i used before lustral 50mg and it didnt work this time and i met high level anxiesties even i cant stay in where i am and i visited them again they gave me Buspar 3 times a day..Again it doesnt help and i took larozapem this time onces a day.It was going allright and we all thought that this time is again i am full of life and i overcome ocd and anxiesty..
I thought i might start work again and started looking for a job..i found job and when i was going to start i had really high anxiesty and then i couldnt cope with it and i didnt go to job even first day.
After that i saw my psyciatrist again and she gave to me lustral 100mg and still my anxiesty was with me and i started larazopem again and she checked me and the tablet is not working she said and we should come out from this one and start new one called mirtazapine.When i cut down lustral my obbsessions comes true and i had though days waiting me and i cat larazopem at the same time as well..It was unbeliveable what i am going trough...heart beatings,chess pain,lots of sideeffects and i ve started new tablet now and it has been 6. day today..its very sedative medication but i have still ups and downs ..cant eat properly,irritability,very tired i feel no energy..I really want to be my old self happy cheerful and joyful,
It has been nearly 3 months and i had only 1 month good and then everthing back to begining again..so painfull and loss concantrate and anxiesty...

this is my life at the moment and i still fighting [:o)]

'Why do stars shine?' asked Piglet.
'They are full of wishes,' replied Pooh.

nomorepanic
18-01-05, 17:44
Welcome Ceren to the site and forum.

Sorry to hear you are suffering.

It does take at least 2-3 weeks to settle into a new medication so stick with it if you can bear the side-effects cos they may help in time.

Try reading Meg's First Steps article at www.nomorepanic.co.uk/firststeps.htm

There may be something there that can help you.

Carry on fighting and you will get there in time.

Nicola

Karen
18-01-05, 18:08
Hi Ceren

Welcome to the site. You'll find a lot of help and support here.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

hurricane
18-01-05, 20:10
thanks my friend i be patience i know sometimes its really hard cause in fact i am a patience person.With my love one Hubby and both parents i will be old myself again..I belive that

'Why do stars shine?' asked Piglet.
'They are full of wishes,' replied Pooh.

jill
18-01-05, 20:15
Hi Ceren

Welcome to the site

Please keep up your fight because there is light
at the end of the tunnel.
You can learn how to make yourself feel better
it just takes time.
There are lots of nice people here who will help
and support you.

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXX

All problems have a begining and an end!

lainey
19-01-05, 09:48
Hi Ceren

Welcome to the site, you will get loads of help and support here I know.

Take care

Elaine x

Rennie1989
19-01-05, 21:49
Welcome to the site

Scooter Girl AKA Jade