PDA

View Full Version : Tea Poisoning??

lucky-one
02-05-19, 22:19
Hi, okay I know this is gonna sound ridiculous and I feel ridiculous like every time I've posted something in here but straight to the point.

I'm currently getting ober being sick, probably just the common cold (even though there are a bunch of other possibilities swimming in my head) and after the advice of a friend bought chamomile tea.

Now, I'm not a tea drinker but I brewed a pot (used 2 bags for the whole thing) and actually drank the whole thing (about 800ml, just checked) over maybe 2 hours or so?

But online I've read most people drink maybe two or three cups a day (they also use a bag per cup each but still) and now I'm genuinely worried I've had too much and I somehow poisoned myself with chamomile tea???
I've probably seen too many of those "He hate 25 gummybears and died" YouTube videos but I can't help but be scared and worried... :/

I mean if worst comes to worst I'd probably just vomit right? I probably won't see my premature end?

Fishmanpa
02-05-19, 22:27
Seriously? :huh: It's "tea"......

Positive thoughts

nomorepanic
02-05-19, 22:36
You are fine and overthinking this one

ankietyjoe
03-05-19, 21:01
It's way beyond ridiculous. Way, way beyond.

suemarieee
03-05-19, 22:42
lol. I think you'll be ok!

Carys
04-05-19, 11:54
Just NO.

Read this, if anything its good for you.....with lots of properties having been tested over the years. At the least it does no harm AT ALL, even drinking cup after cup a day. Come people drink like 5 or 6 bags worth a day, as a matter of course.

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/5-benefits-of-chamomile-tea#section8

ankietyjoe
04-05-19, 20:49
To put this into perspective, 20 years ago I used to drink 5-10 cups of coffee per day, smoke 20 cigarettes a day and regularly shovel a gram of coke up my nose 3 days a week. I did this for years.

I'm pretty sure a few cups of camomile is not going to harm you.

Carys
04-05-19, 21:59
To put this into perspective, 20 years ago I used to drink 5-10 cups of coffee per day, smoke 20 cigarettes a day and regularly shovel a gram of coke up my nose 3 days a week. I did this for years.

I'm pretty sure a few cups of camomile is not going to harm you.

:roflmao: