PDA

View Full Version : Really worried...

Hypo27
05-05-19, 23:45
I got really drunk last night and today I知 feeling like really lightheaded and I feel so unsteady on my feet... I知 scared something is serious wrong should I go to the er?

nomorepanic
05-05-19, 23:51
You got drunk you have a hangover - why do you need the ER?

Drink lots of water, take some pain killers, sleep it off and remember never to do it again.

You need to start thinking these things through for yourself to be honest.

Hypo27
05-05-19, 23:57
I知 scared this isn稚 from the alcohol I知 having hard Tim walking because I feel so unsteady I知 scared it痴 something serious..

nomorepanic
06-05-19, 00:00
of course it isn't - you do this every time you get ill.

nomorepanic
06-05-19, 00:00
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

BlueIris
06-05-19, 05:08
You got drunk, you're suffering from the symptoms of drunkenness. Cause and effect, Hypo.

AMomentofClarity
06-05-19, 16:25
I got drunk....can't walk straight.

Yeah, that's normal. Ever watched a field sobriety test?

MyNameIsTerry
06-05-19, 17:30
I got drunk....can't walk straight.Yeah, that's normal. Ever watched a field sobriety test?Yes, I did. What I couldn't get my head around was why they were making triplets perform it at the same time? :shrug::biggrin:

Carys
06-05-19, 19:57
I’m scared something is serious wrong should I go to the er?

Err NO.