PDA

View Full Version : Hugs for Trac67 needed

nomorepanic
11-09-07, 23:31
Can we just send Trac some hugs please.

She has loads of personal hassle in her life at the moment and they are going to take a lot of time, effort and cost to resolve.

Just wanted her to know that I care and will do all I can to help.

She has been a true friend to me and is now suffering and I want her to know how much I care.

Trac - I will do all I can to help!

:hugs: :hugs:

manmoor
11-09-07, 23:53
Trac :hugs: I'm sending you so many hugs you will need a horse to carry them hun lol. You never moan about anything and are always there to listen to others and to me thats a good un :hugs: Your a truly amazing lady and I for one am proud to call you my friend :flowers: I'm here anytime you need me as you have been for me :hugs: xxxxx :hugs: :flowers: :hugs: :flowers:

kazzie
11-09-07, 23:55
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Trac

Youve got my number and I live up the road!!!

If you need anything shout mate!!!

Always here for you:hugs:

Luv Kaz x x x:hugs:

Nibbles
11-09-07, 23:56
Huge squidgy hugs to you matey

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t194/Blanks_2007/Animals/Cats/Animated/Hugs.gif

I'm always here if you want to talk about anything and will listen and help all I can. You don't have to put on a brave face with me because good friends help each other through the bad times and are there to enjoy the good ones that follow.

Take care,

Mike xx

jill
12-09-07, 00:00
Here are lots of HUGS Trac, rapped in courege, strength and lots of love to help you get through this

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

LOVE JILLXXXX:flowers: :flowers:

leo05
12-09-07, 00:01
HI TRAC

THINKING OF YOU AND SENDING YOU TONS AND TONS OF HUGS

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

AND THERE IS MORE WHERE THEY CAME FROM

HERE FOR YOU OK

LEA

AND

SUSIE

eeyorelover
12-09-07, 00:10
Hey Trac -
You know I luv ya and if you need me just holler mate cuz I'll ALWAYS have your back!!!!

xxx
Sandy

groovygranny
12-09-07, 00:14
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l212/yiyi_ci/thhugformsn.gif

aaw, Trac

my little Miss Whiplash - I luvs you verrrry much :hugs::hugs::hugs:

any time mate ok? (always seems to be the small hours lol)

XXX XXX XXX XXX

Lindalou64
12-09-07, 03:16
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
HUGS FOR YOU TRAC I HOPE THINGS WILL GET BETTER SOON FOR YOU HUN.............................LOVE YA .........LINDA XXXXX

Jaco45er
12-09-07, 06:41
TRAC :hugs:

Rain
12-09-07, 07:49
(((( Trac )))) :hugs:

Granny Primark
12-09-07, 08:01
So sorry to hear that youve got hassles and a load of trouble trace.
Hope things get sorted soon and your life gets loads better.:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Take care
LYNN xx

tnt808
12-09-07, 08:48
Trac,

I hope things get better for you. I am sorry things are tough right now. You will be in my thoughts.:hugs:

happyone
12-09-07, 09:06
Sorry you are having a tough time hun.

http://www.zingerbug.com/Comments/DogComments/puppy_bear_hug2.gif

Hope whatever the hassles sort themselves out soon

Happyone
xxx

Piglet
12-09-07, 09:06
I'm very sorry to hear that and I really hope things get better very soon. :hugs:

Love Piglet :flowers:

honeybee3939
12-09-07, 09:20
Awww Trac

Im sorry to hear of this, im sending my special friend many many hugs hoping they will help .

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t195/giftsfromtheheart_2007/0c67f861.gif

Trac im going away this morning till Friday, but if you need a chat at all dont hesitate to ring me, im only a phone call away.

love and hugs
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Andrea
xxxxxxx

Anna77
12-09-07, 11:27
Hi Trac,

Sorry to hear you're having a hard time at the moment. I hope things improve for you really soon :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Lorelai x

Sax
12-09-07, 16:13
:hugs: :ohmy: you take care of you Trac and give me a bell if you need me. Massive hugs x

mystics
12-09-07, 16:20
:hugs: :hugs: Trac hope things are soon on the up for you :hugs: :hugs: Take care
Brightest Angel Blessings
Mystics :flowers:

Fraggle
12-09-07, 16:20
Hi Trac

:hugs: I know we havent always seen eye to eye but hope things improve ASAP for you :hugs: :hugs:
Fraggle

Southern_Belle
12-09-07, 16:45
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Trac, I'm always here for you when you need to talk. I'm really sorry you are going through a bad time right now, I hope things look up soon. Take care.

Love,

Laura

margaret911
12-09-07, 16:47
Sending you lots of hugs Tracey. Hope everything works out for you.

love Mags xxxxx

bet
12-09-07, 18:25
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

lots of hugs for trac! sorry to hear its such a difficult time.

bet x

Karen
12-09-07, 19:19
(((Hugs Trac))) :hugs:

Love Karen xxx

Pickle
12-09-07, 19:39
Trac67

I'm sorry I cant do the lovely hugs that everyone is sending, but I'm sending 'thought' hugs anyway. Hope things get better soon

Pickle

erialc
12-09-07, 19:48
Trac,

I hope u are ok

I tried to add a nice piccy but am rubbish with pc

xxxxxx Claire xxxxxx

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/www.crossdaily.com/img/cards/love/hugs/hugs05.jpg

lildutt
12-09-07, 20:21
Hugs for ya hun and hope things improve soon bellxxx

Alex
12-09-07, 22:44
Trac

HUG
HUG
HUG
HUG
HUG
HUG
HUG

Alex
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sandlin
12-09-07, 22:46
big hugs for you

Linda xxx

trac67
12-09-07, 23:03
Thankyou everyone for the hugs it made me cry such a wuss me lol

A quick summary (and this is the short version honest lol )of what is going on i got a loan out for my ex before we split nearly 3 years ago and had to take it out in my name and i have had a letter now to say he has stopped the payments on it and I am liable for them also his name is still on my house as he wont take it off even though i have paid the mortgage and now he is demanding half of the house, so of course I am now worrying because firstly there is no way I can afford to pay the loan and secondly i have fought hard to keep a roof over the childrens heads and he wants to snatch it all away from us. Also my name is still on a joint bank account we had when we were together and he still uses the account and overdraws it and im getting all the letters and have been told i am liable for that debt too, i returned all my cards to the bank for that account when we split but they wont remove my name without his signature and he wont sign :weep:

Last night I was getting text upon text from him telling me to get a job to pay the loan, huh I would be out working if i wasnt agoraphobic, just dont need all the hassles and the solicitor is about as helpful as a chocolate teapot and said he will look into it all and ring me in about a week :lac: so a week for me to stress and worry where i stand in it all

Thanks everyone it means a lot to read all the posts you have sent for me

Love

Trac xxx

kazzie
12-09-07, 23:08
Awwww Trac:hugs:

If you wanna ring me then do:yesyes:

Thinking of you:hugs:

Luv Kaz x x x:hugs:

nomorepanic
12-09-07, 23:12
Trac

The texts he sent you were totally out of order and disgraceful and above all hurtful.

You can do this mate now we have got you in contact with solicitor (if he responds)!!!!

We are all behind you.

trac67
12-09-07, 23:21
Thanks Kazz :hugs:

Thanks Nic, well it only took 3 phone calls to get to speak to him and he sounded so interested ........ not !!! he has taken over from the solicitor I was using as she has retired just my luck eh :mad:

Love

Trac xxxx

Pink Princess
12-09-07, 23:32
http://www.flashtoybox.com/dnn/Portals/0/Glitter/glitterPurpleDolphin.gif

hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

dolphins swim under water, but not forever, sometimes they need to leap out and breathe. all they want is to go back under the water but sometimes thats just how life is. xxx things will be ok, you have everybody to support you and help you and all give you lots of cuddles. xxxx

no matter how much people will try to bring you down - whats improtant is looking back at all the people who have brought you up again and helped you get this far.

lots of love and hugs and pruple jelly tots xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

love your little pink princess xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

manmoor
12-09-07, 23:42
Another big hug for Trac :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: xxxxx

funky chick
12-09-07, 23:53
((((((trac)))) lots love Gail xxxxxx:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

debera
13-09-07, 00:37
BIG HUGS TRAC
LOVE DEBERA
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

bluesparkle
13-09-07, 08:12
hi trac...
sorry late as usual lol
sending you big :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
you hang on in there it will sort itself out... i know that doesnt help much at the moment.
thinking of you...
rach
x

clickaway
13-09-07, 11:13
Oh Trac!

http://th169.photobucket.com/albums/u236/msnoodle_2007/th_36.gif

Hope you get this horrible thing sorted soon honey

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

pips
13-09-07, 11:45
So sorry you have to go through this Trac. I'm here if you want to chat. Thinking of you.http://www.deepbox.com/media/images/qwhmzyDnqjeADfn.gif

Take Care,

Love Pip's X X X X

trac67
13-09-07, 13:28
Thanks everyone xxx

Have spoken to the loan company but as I thought cause its my name on the loan then im liable for the payments :mad:

Trac xxx

Paddington
13-09-07, 13:29
Hello my lovely..soz you are havin a bad time at the moment..here if you want a natter:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: big hugs from the Padster:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Love Paddie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Piglet
13-09-07, 14:06
Trac,

Firstly if you don't feel you have faith in your solicitor sign him off and get another one that you gel with better, my sister had to do this!

Secondly, and hopefully, if you have a good solicitor they should be able to tell you this themselves how to deal with the repayments of a debt, if indeed you are liable.

If you don't find the solicitor helpful then I would approach the Citizens advice bureau and ask for a debt counsellor, or to be referred to one - I believe this can be done online these days which is better if you aren't up to getting there. If you do have to pay this debt then they maybe able to intervene on your behalf and work out a fair repayment given your circumstances etc.

As regards your ex if this is the line he wants to follow perhaps he also needs to realise this will work both ways and you will also be able to apply for any pension rights and such forth that he may have coming to him at some point. Alot men waive the right to the house when the wife agrees to not apply for any future benefits like this. A good solicitor will make sure that legalaties are followed - I'm sure since he makes no contribution to the mortgage this fact will be recognized and dealt with appropriately.

Love Piglet :flowers:

clickaway
13-09-07, 19:22
I agree with Piglet hun.

But this might be a useful link to bookmark. http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/loans/debt-help-plan
Maybe the CAB is your next call.

Big hugs mate

:hugs:

Lindalou64
13-09-07, 21:23
oh trac what a mess hun i feel for you but i agree with piglet....im not sure how it works there but here with you having an illness and the kids i would think he would have to pay child support motgage spousel support...and i know here also i dont know if you get disablitly but if you do the courts cannot make you pay any debts for the reason your on a fixed income if thats the case, well im sorry that your ex has to be so ignorant towards you and your children shame on him....hang in there hun things will look up once you get a good lawyor (solicitor)....i will be thinking of you and praying for ya....your a strong lady i know you will get this sorted but i also know at this time its very overwhelming for ya...........tc trac ............linda xxxxx

trac67
13-09-07, 22:09
Thanks for the link Ray :hugs:

Thanks for your support Linda :hugs:

Piglet I signed away rights to his naval pension and right for me to claim maintenance for myself and i also signed to say I wouldnt hit him for the mortgage payments, we havent finalised the divorce yet because he wont sign any of his end of deal, we only brought the house 6 months before he left and I borrowed the deposit it for it and have since paid it back and ive been paying the mortgage for the past 3 years so the idiot wants half a house he paid a mortgage on for 6 months :mad:

Love

Trac xxx

Piglet
13-09-07, 22:18
Thanks for the link Ray :hugs:

Thanks for your support Linda :hugs:

Piglet I signed away rights to his naval pension and right for me to claim maintenance for myself and i also signed to say I wouldnt hit him for the mortgage payments, we havent finalised the divorce yet because he wont sign any of his end of deal, we only brought the house 6 months before he left and I borrowed the deposit it for it and have since paid it back and ive been paying the mortgage for the past 3 years so the idiot wants half a house he paid a mortgage on for 6 months :mad:

Love

Trac xxx

If nothing has been signed and finalised is it too late now to undo those decisions that you made initially and present another settlement offer??? I'm not sure you had the best legal advice when the original settlement was drawn up at all!! :ohmy:

As regards the fact he has paid on a mortgage for 6 months only any decent solicitor will tear that to shreds.

The first thing you need though is a damn good solicitor!!!

Piglet :flowers:

trac67
13-09-07, 22:44
I will see what this new solicitor has to say when he does finally get back to me and if he doesnt seem to be interested then I think I will need to find one who will help me out

Thanks Piglet

Love

Trac xx

groovygranny
14-09-07, 00:16
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u21/star1411/HUG.gifYeah....I know it's pink....but it's worth the indignation to give a mate a hugggg!!!

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

:flowers: