PDA

View Full Version : Eye ache anerysm

helenhoo
04-05-19, 08:51
And side of nose but notice more when bend down. Worrying about tumor or aneurysm

helenhoo
06-05-19, 21:25
So the irony is I'm worried my anxieties caused my cell change last time and I worry it's caused it again. I had CIN3 removed in January with clear margins but I stress that stress could have bought it back. I have a six month cure test in July and I'm suddenly panicky about this.

nomorepanic
06-05-19, 22:08
Helen - what are we going to do with you?

You don't listen to any advice - you post constantly about new worries without even updating threads about others or bothering to thank anyone.

Stress can not cause this at all - no way.

If you continue to ignore us though we are going to go back to how we handled you before and all posts will be merged and members will be asked not to reply.

This is your last chance to stop that happening.

Carys
06-05-19, 22:22
You don't listen to any advice - you post constantly about new worries without even updating threads about others or bothering to thank anyone.

Appreciate that this has been noted.

helenhoo
07-05-19, 17:24
I have had eye ache on right ride and down nose on and off for a week and worrying it's a leaking anerysm. I'm debating to go to the walk in clinic but it's a while away from where I am as staying with relatives. It's around eye and down nose.

Elen
07-05-19, 17:35
Reb one post only please as per NMP's reply to one of your previous threads

nomorepanic
07-05-19, 18:10
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

helenhoo
07-05-19, 18:41
Sorry for new post but I'm worried. It's also my cheek aching too and I've had some ear problems same side.

nomorepanic
07-05-19, 18:42
I am merging posts now Helen anyway.

helenhoo
08-05-19, 09:37
Could anyone shed some insight on what this eye ache could be? Right at top of eyeball and sometimes around and down side of nose. Pupils seem fine but I'm stressing it's an aneurysm. Should I go to walk in?

BlueIris
08-05-19, 10:04
I can't believe I'm encouraging you by responding, but this tends to be exactly where I get migraine pain. It's not an emergency. The only emergency is your anxiety.

Carys
08-05-19, 10:14
Rebecca, I and others would appreciate you going back and updating the previous threads you have started over the last month, of which there have been many. Besides, it would be interesting for you to see what has occurred with regard to your other 'illnesses'.

helenhoo
08-05-19, 14:28
I understand that but this ache is above and under right eye, side of nose and cheek. Been this way on and off for a week.

Carys
08-05-19, 14:32
Rebecca, I and others would appreciate you going back and updating the previous threads you have started over the last month, of which there have been many. Besides, it would be interesting for you to see what has occurred with regard to your other 'illnesses'.

BlueIris
08-05-19, 14:34
Why aren't you answering anybody? I've told you that I suffer from migraine pain in this location; you haven't responded directly to me, nor have you answered Carys' thread.

Your member status indicates that you post a lot, but I never see you in anybody else's threads. Don't you think that indicates a certain lack of consideration for all the people who are trying to help you?

Carys
08-05-19, 17:19
I suspect BlueI, Helen will move on to another fear and there won't be updates or further posts on this thead, that is the usual pattern.

Well, we've done this for other members in the past, to try and demonstrate posting pattern. Helenhoo, these are the topics you have posted on in the last 2 or 3 months ONLY. There are other threads from the past you have added to also, but these are just the newly start threads about fears (I might have missed some as they didn't seem to be in date order) and the title then leads to you self diagnosing with some hideous medical problem.

Sounds perceived differently
Antibiotic resistance
Sharp central chest pain
Head pounding
Anal cancer
Winked eye movement (?)
Blurry vision
Black specks on toilet tissue
Enlarged spleen
Pain and bleeding with bowel movement
Memory loss
DVT/bone cancer
Brain tumour
Heartbeat in left ear
Flashes when colours are bright
Meningitis
Phantom smells
Aneurysm

WHAT ARE YOU PERSUING TO HELP WITH YOUR HA ???

Natalie2389
08-05-19, 20:31
I think you lot are out of order personally and rude why not try and help the girl she is clearly struggling maybe she just needs someone to talk to and only she can do that here.

yes her posts jump from thing to thing but isn’t that what health anxiety is !

BlueIris
08-05-19, 20:47
Natalie, talking to implies dialogue, and that's not what's happening here. Health anxiety is awful, but help is accessible - you just have to put the work in. Nothing I've seen from this user suggests she's prepared to do anything to help herself, much less help anybody else.

venusbluejeans
08-05-19, 20:57
I think you lot are out of order personally and rude why not try and help the girl she is clearly struggling maybe she just needs someone to talk to and only she can do that here.

yes her posts jump from thing to thing but isn’t that what health anxiety is !

The thing is Helen/reb posts about things and then everyone does try to help her.... look back at her many threads to the ammount of replies she gets on her thread. Her threads are full of useful advice on how to combat her HA which is always completely ignored.

There is only so long people can reply to someones thread and be constantly ignored, without thinking "hang on whats the point?" There is never any thank you's and not even any recognition of people actually replying to her.... you can ask her questions about what she is doing to help herself and she will not answer them.

What is the point in trying to help someone who doesn't want to help themselves and will not take anything you say to them on board or even acknowledge you replied?

The thing with anxiety is that it is a personal battle and one that only the sufferer can instigate their recovery... a person has to be open and receptive to ideas on how to recover and take the initiative and advice.. unfortunately at the minute it seems Helen/Reb is not.

Carys
08-05-19, 21:03
Sadly, that is the case Natalie (as Venus states above), though I can see why you are jumping to this conclusion by just reading the replies on this one thread and don't know the full history! Year after year of many many members giving up personal time to reply and TRY to talk to someone who ignores them, disregarded and ignored advice, and with never so much as thanks is breathtakingly frustrating and self-absorbed. Threads are never updated and so all those people who replied don't even know if their replies have been read and many now feel it worthless replying at all. Helen never replies to others who need help either. How many times can you expect people (who have their own MH issues) to keep replying to someone with empathy and understanding and be smacked in the face? How many years (Helenhoo has been a member for 4 years under this user name and before that under another user name) before you simply can't see any point in offering help any longer? Nothing said makes any difference as its disregarded without even a word of recognition to that member; no support makes any difference, ever, and eventually people grow more direct in their approach as you learn that nothing so far has worked. This is why you see what appear 'harsh' responses here. Until Helenhoo wants to do something and change her life, until she engages in some proper dialogue, then she could be here in another 5 years doing the same thing.I do feel incredibly sorry for her, as it must be absolutely horrendous living in a constant high state of fear, but there ultimately responsibilty has to lie with Helenhoo for seeking the help she needs.

venusbluejeans
08-05-19, 21:18
Just read my reply back again and realised it sounds rather harsh...... but I do stand by the comments I have made as they are all sadly truthful

Carys
08-05-19, 21:28
Sometimes truth needs to be told. We can only hope it breaks through at some point.

helenhoo
08-05-19, 23:31
There are plenty of thank yous! I'm still worried about all the other ailments but one takes control when those symptoms are present

I bought sinutab and it has been helping but wears off after four hour when I need to take more.

nomorepanic
08-05-19, 23:32
No there are not!!!

So go and update us on all the others.

MyNameIsTerry
09-05-19, 01:48
Just read my reply back again and realised it sounds rather harsh...... but I do stand by the comments I have made as they are all sadly truthful

Didn't sound harsh, just a realistic appraisal. And considering the nastiness that sometimes manifests onto the threads of repetitive posters by some it's miles away from being harsh.

Carys
09-05-19, 09:50
Helenhoo, there really are no 'thanks' at all, infact many don't even know if you read their posts to you - as you never go back to the thread and look at it once you've moved on to the next ailment! We are telling you quite honestly how your behaviour comes across to the community.

Heres a thought for you, and I mean this to be genuinely helpful, rather than constantly focusing on yourself, yourself, yourself, try spending some time each day helping others...it worked for me decades ago when I was stuck in a place not dissimilar to yours....

https://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?229671-Unanswered-threads

venusbluejeans
09-05-19, 10:41
Didn't sound harsh, just a realistic appraisal. And considering the nastiness that sometimes manifests onto the threads of repetitive posters by some it's miles away from being harsh.

Thanks for that MNIT :yesyes:

Carys
09-05-19, 11:04
Its true Emmz! It is obvious that admin care for Helen and her feelings and illness, but sometimes you just have to say it open 'out there' in the hope that it bears results.

venusbluejeans
09-05-19, 19:36
Its true Emmz! It is obvious that admin care for Helen and her feelings and illness, but sometimes you just have to say it open 'out there' in the hope that it bears results.

Thanks Carys... But I am really doubting it will to be honest.... oh well lets get the thread back on track and see if Helen/reb updates us :)

helenhoo
11-05-19, 09:38
Sinutab has helped but four hours later when next dose is due I still have the aches across nose and around eye? I'm at last dose this morning so should I buy some more?

nomorepanic
11-05-19, 12:04
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.