PDA

View Full Version : Trouble Concentrating and dizzy.

SammiB
12-09-07, 10:26
Hi there

I'm at work and i use a computer all day long.

As soon as i get to work i become very anxious and dizzy, this can last all day on and off.

as i have to put information from paper too computer, i feel i have to stop every 10 minutes or so because my head feels very pressured and my eyes strained and tired.

does anyone else get this at all. anyway of stopping it as i feel my work is suffering

xxxxx

beauty
12-09-07, 10:58
hiya sammi, i work 9-5 everyday on computers too and i find particularly towards the end of the week when I've not had a break for a while i get the same symptoms. There is nothing wrong with stopping and giving your eyes a rest, or make an excuse to go on a walk round the building on an errond or something like that. I think almost everyone gets this, and i guess it is probably worse when youre already feeling anxious/panicky cos those symptoms are then added.
I find making sure i get a good nights sleep helps alot, and trying to wind down in the evening with a warm bath. Also excersing either at the gym or ideally going on a walk somewhere can help alot too.

Hope you're feeling ok xx

SammiB
12-09-07, 11:10
Thanks beauty for your advice. i do make excuses a lot to go walkies!

hope all is well with you

xxxx

miff
12-09-07, 11:22
awww sammi thats no good i hope u get it sorted
as u know i dont work in a office and i have no advice for but i got loads of sympathy for ya and support :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :bighug1: :bighug: