PDA

View Full Version : Brain Tumor Fears

aanns_GAD
08-05-19, 14:33
Hey guyssss so yesterday I was fighting a headache all day, felt tension like just like everything was very tight and I couldn’t relax the muscles. And by evening I had a full blown headache like I get these headaches sometimes right by my left eye in the bridge of my nose. Normally before my period comes which it already has come and gone so I was like wtf is happening. My hubs thinks it’s because I didn’t eat enough and went to the gym and worked out pretty hard mixed with holding a lot of tension in my upper back and neck. I read on here a few things in the braid tumor questions that freaked me out. Like feeling dizzy in the mornings-I’ve been getting like that on and off. But could also be an anxiety response right? I’m anxious to go to work today and symptom checking for the headache. I just want to lay in bed and cry. I’m so scared. Should I run to the doctors or just jot this down to anxiety

Fishmanpa
08-05-19, 15:10
Should I run to the doctors or just jot this down to anxiety

Based on the forum you're posting on and all the other threads you've read, what is the answer to your question?

Positive thoughts

aanns_GAD
08-05-19, 15:17
Feels like the answer is it’s just my anxiety acting up and I’m hyper focused on my head right now. I’m probably clenching my jaw real tight without realizing and not drinking enough water too. It responded to meds and I need to accept that it’s anxiety and a stress response and nothing more.

Fear is very powerful.

Scass
08-05-19, 18:23
Headaches are really common with anxiety, I hope you’re feeling better now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fishmanpa
08-05-19, 19:10
Feels like the answer is it’s just my anxiety acting up and I’m hyper focused on my head right now. I’m probably clenching my jaw real tight without realizing and not drinking enough water too. It responded to meds and I need to accept that it’s anxiety and a stress response and nothing more.

Fear is very powerful.

Indeed, fear is the motivator in the vast majority of posts here. Good job on rationalizing :yesyes:

Positive thoughts

aanns_GAD
13-05-19, 04:43
Hey guys! I came on here a few days ago when I had a headache and now it’s back. Super worried about brain bleeds, aneurysms, tumors, etc. I think I’m focusing on my scalp sensations a lot because things just feel off. I’m trying to rationalize like I’ve had maybe 50oz of water today, strayed from my dietary preferences and indulged in gluten and dairy, i also worked out extra hard this morning running and lifting, and my eyes are hurting from the fact that I just realized I haven’t switched out my contacts since January and they are only supposed to be worn for a month max. My husband is convinced that my contacts are causing this headache as well as my stress levels. Like I’ve been having lots of tension in my face and head. Do you guys think I’m okay? Like would I know if I was having a bleed or something?

Midnight-mouse
13-05-19, 08:15
Hey guys! I came on here a few days ago when I had a headache and now it’s back. Super worried about brain bleeds, aneurysms, tumors, etc. I think I’m focusing on my scalp sensations a lot because things just feel off. I’m trying to rationalize like I’ve had maybe 50oz of water today, strayed from my dietary preferences and indulged in gluten and dairy, i also worked out extra hard this morning running and lifting, and my eyes are hurting from the fact that I just realized I haven’t switched out my contacts since January and they are only supposed to be worn for a month max. My husband is convinced that my contacts are causing this headache as well as my stress levels. Like I’ve been having lots of tension in my face and head. Do you guys think I’m okay? Like would I know if I was having a bleed or something?

Headaches are just a way of saying that there’s something out of balance, you have a lot of cause and effect here! All of those things cause headaches, apply your logical thoughts, you wouldn’t of listed all of those things if you didn’t think they could be the logical reason why you have a headache, then compare them to the fear thoughts of a brain bleed. What do you gather working through the thoughts?

Positive vibes,

Mouse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nomorepanic
13-05-19, 12:12
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.