PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

Logan_Five
12-09-07, 17:04
Hi Folks

Just popping in to say hello after having stumbled across the site, via a link from Wiki on Panic Disorder.

I've suffered from panic attacks/panic disorder for a few years now. Episodes tend to be every few years and mainly down to becoming so stressed that I just max out. Much of my panic surrounds not being able to sleep, so the more I worry, the more stressed I get and then I don't sleep. After a couple of episodes this week, I've been given some diazepam to help me over the next week or two. Will just be taking the tablets at night though.

It's a horrible feeling - to feel anxious all day. Time is the healer though, I guess.

Southern_Belle
12-09-07, 17:53
Hi Logan,

Welcome to NMP. Many here feel exactly how you do and you will find support.

Hugs,

Laura

Logan_Five
12-09-07, 18:36
Thanks Laura. Have had a look around the place this afternoon and it seems like a cracking resouce with lots of support on offer. :hugs::yesyes:

nomorepanic
12-09-07, 19:20
Hi Logan

:welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

We certainly have a lot for you to read so hope at least some of it can be of help to you.

KrazyKaz07
12-09-07, 20:08
Hello Logan and :welcome:

groovygranny
12-09-07, 20:53
Hello Logan :welcome:to you!

I tend to suffer from what I call 'brick wall syndrome' too!

Yes, it's horrible and yes time will bring healing - and it can be hard work, but very worth it in the end.

Anyway, you've come to the right place for help and support!

Pleased to meet you!

:)

Nibbles
16-09-07, 20:40
Hi Logan and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

Lindalou64
16-09-07, 22:20
Hello Logan And Welcome.......linda

honeybee3939
16-09-07, 23:29
Hi Logan

Welcome to NMP, its lovely to see you here, im sure you will get lots of good advice, support and make new friends too.:)

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxxx

ladygrom
17-09-07, 00:29
hi logan you will find lots of support on this site i have you are not alone i understand wat you going through tc elaine

manmoor
17-09-07, 08:15
Hi Logan,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

trac67
18-09-07, 16:29
Hi

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx