PDA

View Full Version : eye preasure and heavy mid forehead

Malsais
09-05-19, 16:56
Hi,
its been driving me crazy this several weeks and it get worse! basicaly what I feel:
left eye feels bulge and a bit painful strain ( also a bit more blurry)
preassure in mid forehead and heavy preassure in upper nose area.

I have check with my doctor and get ctscan, the sinus area seems to be empty, the doctor just gave me Nasonex (nasal spray)
Im afraid a T* is growing inside :((((( and the doctor is missing it :weep::weep::weep::weep::weep::weep:

venusbluejeans
09-05-19, 21:16
You need to try to trust your doctor... they have many ears of medical training and experience

DustingMyselfOff
09-05-19, 21:53
I get the same thing, and it does always end up being sinuses, even if the tests SHOW they are clear, they're not always. And it takes a little time for some of the solutions to work. I believe Nasonex is one of the sprays that takes a while to kick in. Perhaps try Afrin for 3 straight days, or a Claritin-D for three days. For some reason, I always find "3 days" is the magic number to clear mine.
Sue

E.Huntz
16-05-19, 06:58
I have no answers for you but I’m going through the exact same thing as you. After much research and seeing the doctor with no answers, I think what I’m experiencing is pressure from tension headaches from stress. Same symptoms you described. Same fears of tumors, too.

We are ok. We don’t have tumors in our face. We have anxiety. It sucks. But we are ok. Wishing you well.