PDA

View Full Version : nasal issue - fears

yodascat
10-05-19, 13:23
Hey guys,

I've had allergies my whole life with a chronic blocked nose. I use nasal steroid sprays to try help but they don't really work. It might be that I have a pretty badly deviated nasal septum.

This might be TMI but sometimes I have dried snot that is dried blood. I don't really get blood noses.

Recently I noticed that when I try to take the nasal steroid spray in my L) nostril, the tip of the nasal spray nozzle has a bit of blood when I take it out.

It could be that I sometimes prod the area inside my nostril but I'm freaking out that it could be something serious? Anyone had anything similar?

Fishmanpa
10-05-19, 16:38
Normal with sinus issues.

Positive issues

xfilme
10-05-19, 20:57
I have a deviated septum and chronic allergies that require daily medication. I have small amounts of blood come from my nose daily. Its just small broken blood vessels due to irritation. Totally normal. I find Saline spray or drops help, as they keep the insides of your nose nice and moist x

RadioGaGa
11-05-19, 08:54
Agree with xfilme

Could be a deviated septum - certainly consistent with your symptoms. I have a deviated septum my entire life, getting surgery for this in June.

Good luck