PDA

View Full Version : Achy and weak/tired legs. Is this normal?

Dynamito
13-05-19, 11:30
The last couple days I've been out and about walking around a bit shopping etc. I went to the gym on Fri and Sat, but never worked out my legs whatsoever.

I went for a walk yesterday and this morning earlier and noticed my legs ache and feel a bit weak all of a sudden. I don't notice it walking around the house or up the stairs, but only when I'm out.

Is this normal with anxiety? I know i haven't heard many people talk about this symptom, so was curious if this is more common than I think.

BlueIris
13-05-19, 11:36
I definitely get it when I'm tired and/or stressed.

KrankerMann
14-05-19, 18:52
Very common. Aching and weak muscles are common in anxiety, and what do the legs contain? Lots of muscles. I've often felt like my legs are about to give way, but of course they aren't. There's nothing physically wrong.

SnowyGreen
15-05-19, 05:09
'

MrLurcher
18-05-19, 11:40
Yes, I also get weak and tired legs when going through a bad patch of anxiety. But if I'm suddenly overcome by panic or nervousness about something, I can actually feel the weakness come over my legs - a strange feeling but anxiety/stress related. Literally become weak at the knees, as the old saying goes.