PDA

View Full Version : Anyone panic at how deep their belly button is?

tan235
16-05-19, 05:52
Might trigger anyone as crazy as me... so beware.

Ok, ok before the onslaught of - "how crazy are you" - just hear me out.
I noticed that my belly button was itchy - this was after a case of cellulitis so my anxiety is on high alert, but I suddenly realised that I couldn't find the end of my belly button!
Where had it gone, when did my stomach become so large?
I'm a petite person, always have been but why has my belly button shrunken in!
I'm not overweight!
I can't actually find the end of my belly button and for some reason this is really affecting me, plus it's sore and smells.... but seriously how many of you have stuck your finger in your belly button and then smelt it?!!

This has all made me think about belly button health, how well do you know your belly button - how many can find the end of theirs!
Why is mine so deep?
What's going with it ... I've just cleaned it with a cotton bud which felt super weird - and put some antiseptic cream into the deep dark abyss - anyone else freaked out about their belly button???

tan235
16-05-19, 06:18
come on, someone share their belly button anxiety with me! :whistles:

BlueIris
16-05-19, 06:59
No, sorry, I think this one probably is just flat-out weird ;)

That said, your belly button is right on top of a nerve that goes straight down to your bladder, and that's why cleaning it feels strange.

tan235
16-05-19, 08:06
Oh wow I did not know that and that makes a lot of sense!!

Carnation
16-05-19, 10:42
Inners and outers! You obviously have an inner. :)
So do I. Has no one told you how important it is to clean that area? Warm soapy water and a twiddle around the area. It's an area that can be easily forgotten, but it does need regular cleaning. :)

Phill2
18-05-19, 06:41
Mine smells but I never knew it needed regular cleaning.
I stick my finger in and pull the lint out though.
Maybe that's why my new puppy is always after it??

SnowyGreen
18-05-19, 08:25
Mine smells but I never knew it needed regular cleaning.
I stick my finger in and pull the lint out though.
Maybe that's why my new puppy is always after it??

https://media.giphy.com/media/dOl2LFw0RbTMc/giphy.gif

Lola-Lee
18-05-19, 11:11
:roflmao:
Good one Phill and Snowy.

Fishmanpa
18-05-19, 14:01
Anyone panic at how deep their belly button is?Based on the replies thus far, I believe the answer is "No" ;) Did you seriously freak out over this? :huh:

Positive thoughts

MyNameIsTerry
18-05-19, 14:40
https://media.giphy.com/media/dOl2LFw0RbTMc/giphy.gif:roflmao:Just don't ask him how he cleans his bum, he used to be a contortionist :biggrin:

Phill2
18-05-19, 20:52
Love the new avatar Lola:roflmao:

Phill2
18-05-19, 20:55
How did you find out Terry?
I try to keep it quiet :whistles:

MyNameIsTerry
19-05-19, 02:10
How did you find out Terry?
I try to keep it quiet :whistles:

I saw "those" pictures :ohmy::blush:

Phill2
19-05-19, 06:35
Damn :ohmy:

MyNameIsTerry
19-05-19, 11:19
Damn :ohmy:Yes, the one where you were playing the bongos on your buttocks whilst firing ping pong balls at those fairground targets was very interesting. ..I thought it was a rare skill, to combine musicality with it and a cracking aim. :yesyes:

Phill2
19-05-19, 11:28
:roflmao:

alcopop
20-05-19, 15:06
I have done to be honest - When I was obsessed with getting ascites of the abdomen - I kept checking it wasn't more 'outie' than usual.