PDA

View Full Version : Red spot on tonsil

Pet59
16-05-19, 07:24
It has been a long time since I have been here, trying to manage things. I woke up twice in the night with a really dry throat and had a drink of water. I live in a hot country where the AC is on all the time. I woke this morning and I felt like I had a tonsil stone (I get these horrible things frequently) but when I looked, I had a red spot, like a blood spot on my left tonsil. This has now sent me into a complete state thinking of all sorts and tonsil cancer. It isnt sore, I dont have a sore throat. I was wondering if perhaps it was because my throat was so dry? Maybe there was a tonsil stone there that has dislodged and let a red mark. It isn't bleeding.

suemarieee
16-05-19, 19:41
hmm not sure. maybe something you ate scratched your throat? I hate tonsil stones I get them too!! They are so stinky!

Pet59
03-06-19, 03:19
I'm getting myself into such a state. Have had tonsil stones for years. I'm on holiday at the moment and I am obsessing about tonsil cancer. My throat is not sore. I can feel a stone "growing" but can't get at it yet to get it out. I looked at my throat this morning and it had like a red streak on it, as if it was bleeding but it wasn't. This was after brushing my teeth. The taste in my mouth us horrible. I have no other signs or.symptoms at all but keep worrying about this.

Pet59
04-06-19, 06:36
So yesterday it was my tonsils. Today I fear I have pancreatitis. What is going on with me? Why is this happening all of a sudden? Im on holidays, relaxing but my mind is going nuts. I've read through some posts here and the general consesus is that if i had pancreatitis, i would most definitely know about it. I have a short sharp pain in my.left side, a bit like a stitch you would get if you were running. Not there all the time. I had far too much to drink last night and I think this has just exacberated everything.

BlueIris
04-06-19, 06:59
That must be really frustrating for you. I don't want to patronise, but when you're on an anxiety jag it's usually best to leave the booze alone.

nomorepanic
04-06-19, 12:49
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.