PDA

View Full Version : Elevated liver enzymes and low hemoglobin

meant2live
17-05-19, 00:04
I went in for a weird issue with the joints in my toes and the practitioner ordered several blood screenings to see what it could be.

It came back with elevated liver enzymes and low hemoglobin plus a deficiency in Vitamin D. I知 scared now. I知 really trying not to panic.

I知 a little over 6 weeks postpartum after and emergency c-section. I知 wondering if it痴 something with that, but my mind goes to dark places.

Elen
17-05-19, 08:18
Hi

Did your doctor offer any explanations?

Being deficient in Vit D is very common and easily fixed with a supplement.

meant2live
17-05-19, 13:06
I really didn’t get to talk to the doctor. One of the receptionists called me to give the results. As far as the liver, she said it could be due to taking Tylenol or alcohol consumption. I don’t drink at all. The only thing that could make sense is that maybe the painkillers they gave me after the c-section were still effecting my liver. I don’t know if that’s normal.

With the hemoglobin, I know I lost a lot of blood during the c-section, but not enough to have any interventions to deal with it.

Im really hoping things will be back to normal the next time I test. I’ll be scared until then.