PDA

View Full Version : Is this really just intense anxiety? / Panic???

Littlemisssunshine10
26-05-19, 20:12
So I have always really struggled with health anxiety I jump from thing to thing to worry about and I Google and obsess over stuff .. so much I get symptoms and then I get tested by the Dr and it goes onto a new worry. I had a baby 8 weeks ago and I am struggling with anxiety/ panic sooooo much it's awful the worst I've ever been in my life in under perinatal mental health team but waiting for cbt and to see the Dr to be reassessed again to see whats best meds wise as I only take qitiapine in 12.5mg to sleep. my newest worry is going crazy, getting physcosis or losing my mind.. I also get intrusive thoughts and worry I want to harm my son (I don't want to at all but I read about it and now worry loads about it and every feeling I get ) also I worry I'll loose my mind and harm him.. I have lots of physical symptoms like strange pains in my arms, eyes go blury ,my head feels woozy and like in being pulled to the ground ( I worry it's something trying to take over my brain and make me crazy) I have good and bad days but I feel loads are bad .. in worried I'll keep getting worse and be put in mother and baby unit .. as not being about to care for my oldest son who is 5 makes me soo worried too ..but when I feel so bad I want to run to hospital. I feel so low at times and not so bad at others.. it's really ruining my life, relationship with my husband and precious time with my boys ... I just don't know how in going get through this .. I really hope someone has been through similar.. xx

Littlemisssunshine10
26-05-19, 20:13
Also I see something and think what if I was to hear something or what if I think this .. all leading back to symptoms I've read about physcosis x

DustingMyselfOff
26-05-19, 23:11
Perhaps you should see your GP or your obstetrician? You might need some medication to get through this rough period while you wait for CBT.
Sue

ankietyjoe
26-05-19, 23:28
How much sleep are you getting per night? Less than 5 hours, less than 4...?