PDA

View Full Version : Dreading about Cervical Cancer

Melcattt
27-05-19, 02:00
Hi anyone reading this but I am absolutely at my wit's end about my health anxiety. I've been dealing with various BV/thrush issues for almost a year now and recently
just got off of antibiotics a week ago. I had a pap this January and was told that my cells were abnormal but was probably because of the yeast infection that was caught
during that same test and was told to go back within a year. Well, I didn't listen and immediately found another doctor and am actually going to get another pap in a couple days.
But I'm super convinced that I have cancer because I bleed after sex for a day or so. Discharged is tinged pink or just a little bit of bright red blood after I wipe. This has never
happened but coincidentally has happened during the course of my various issues. Also, doesn't help that my boyfriend is fairly larger than normal. Also, I do experience pain during sex but not every time. I'm freaking out as to why I'm dealing with so many feminine issues lately and also the post-sex bleeding. I know I'm dying, I'm only 22 and so young.
I'm stuck with fearing my test results and having just months to live. I try so hard to stall my anxiety to tell myself that I'm young, bleeding is normal, I'm irritated from the infections.. bigger than average boyfriend. I'm really freaking out. I am on birth control pill but am also getting an IUD the same day as the smear. Looking at articles about young people getting cervical cancer is what also scares me the most. I seriously can't do this anymore. Please give me some helpful words because this is really devastating. Planning my life ahead from something that might not even occur but also not knowing for sure is terrible. Help, please :blush:

Fishmanpa
27-05-19, 03:53
You've mentioned your boyfriends "equipment" twice and pain due to it. Perhaps some Astroglide or similar product? :shades:

Positive thoughts and coochie coochie

AMomentofClarity
27-05-19, 04:15
You've mentioned your boyfriends "equipment" twice and pain due to it. Perhaps some Astroglide or similar product? :shades:

Positive thoughts and coochie coochie

https://media.giphy.com/media/3ohA2WtNHZRDTWA6NG/giphy.gif

nomorepanic
27-05-19, 12:03
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239