PDA

View Full Version : My Birthday Meal.

SHYGIRLAJB
13-09-07, 16:46
Hi Everyone

Why does someone have spoil it.

Well unfortunately my birthday day meal was a bit of a disaster. I went with partner, to partners brothers and their family who took me out to dinner at their local pub(it has been a while since I have been out for a meal). At first we had to wait more than 45 minutes, then we got the food, out of 8 main dishes only 2 was ok, the other dishes was cold, the chiken was cold(which you expect to be piping hot), someone had ribs, but ended up with just bones on the dish, disaster after disaster. They gave us a load of puddings free of charge, well the appple pies were ok and so was the waffles, but I chose the cheescake, guess what happed the cheescake was still frozen and another person had sponge pudding and that was cold as well.

Seeing how we all had a fair bit to drink, we had to go home and order pizza, never mind. My partner's sister in law was extremely upset, because all of this ruined my birthday (not her fault) it is the silly pubs fault.

Never mind. Just thought I would let you know what I did.

Cheers

shygirlajb

kazzie
13-09-07, 18:30
Hi

Sorry to hear of the disaster!!

If the pub is brewery or chain owned I would email their web site!!!!

I have done this for both hungry horse and brewers fayre when i have had rubbish food and they will send you vouchers for a free meal!!!

Luv Kaz x x x

Lindalou64
13-09-07, 21:37
Hi Shygirl....sorry Your Birthday Dinner Go Well At All...maybe You Can All Go Out Next Week And Go Somewhere Else And Enjoy Yaselves.............linda Xx