PDA

View Full Version : Holiday tomorrow and terrified!

laura1988
28-05-19, 13:49
So I'm still having these pains!

Sharp pains in my head, mostly at the front above eyes but a few all over, they range from every few mins to an hour or so, all my head is telling me is brain aneurysm!

Been to the doctors this morning and had neuo checks and said everything is fine but I just can't get past it! I'm due to fly out to bahamas tomorrow and am just so scared! This has been going on for 10 days and just need to see if anyone has had this and how long did it lasted?

Sorry for the rambling!

Xx

ErinKC
28-05-19, 14:57
This really sounds like the ice pick headaches (also known as primary stabbing headaches) that my mom had for a while. I'm not sure how long hers lasted, but it was nothing serious at all. They usually can't figure out the cause, just like most other headaches. Have you tried taking an anti-inflammatory? Maybe try some naproxen since it lasts 12 hours and see if that helps with them.

RadioGaGa
28-05-19, 16:20
Ice pick headaches. I've talked about these quite a bit on here. I had them and saw a neuro for them years ago. He told me they are 99.99999999999% of the time completely benign.

Good luck

laura1988
28-05-19, 21:03
Thank you both for replying, always something with I'm going away! Just hope I can get past this xx