PDA

View Full Version : Indigestion or heart problems?!

Andy699
29-05-19, 02:43
Hi everyone, haven't posted in a while. On Friday just gone I had a massive binge drinking session (bad I know) fell asleep and woke up with a bad pain in the middle of my chest but went back to sleep. Woke up and was sweating loads and vomiting which I presumed was from the alcohol. Then I put 2 and 2 together and instantly jumped to heart attack. Called 111 and they sent an ambulance they said they always have to with chest paid. Pulse and BP were high at first because of anxiety but then went down to normal on second reading. ECG was completely normal. Paramedics said there wasn't a need for me to go to hospital, and that the chest pain was most likely anxiety and indigestion bought on by the alcohol use. It's been 3 days now and I'm still so scared I keep thinking what if the ecg missed that I was having a minor heart attack or something. And now today I've been burping loads. Is this classic indigestion or do you think somethings wrong with my heart? Most importantly would the ECG have been able to tell if there was something seriously wrong with me? Sorry for the long post. Thanks in advance guys

Fishmanpa
29-05-19, 02:53
You have a completely logical cause and effect. It really is as simple as that. Consider it a lesson that you've hopefully learned. And BTW 2+2 doesn't equal 1465 ;)

Positive thoughts

Andy699
29-05-19, 02:58
Haha thank you, it's just annoying more than anything now. I'm trying to sleep and have to keep rolling over to let out massive burps