PDA

View Full Version : Scared I’ve skin cancer on face

lelespears
29-05-19, 18:36
Years ago I thought I had a spot on my face and squeezed it, I soon realised it was a mole type thing it’s just like a spot with with no freckle or mole colouring. Recently I think it’s the same area I’ve been having weird sensations there, like itchy and weird pains on the area. Visually u can’t see much other than the same thing I thought was a spot years ago. I’m worried I’ve skin cancer and it’s all in my face now. I’ve some brown like liver marks near the area too. I can’t go to the dr anytime soon as I’m away soon

BlueIris
29-05-19, 18:40
Breathe. Amelanotic (non-coloured) melanoma is stupidly rare, and other skin cancers won't invade your entire face with only a small spot as a symptom. I lived with non-melanoma skin cancer on my face for five years without seeking medical attention, and getting it dealt with was still a relatively minor matter.

lelespears
29-05-19, 18:44
It almost feels tight or something I’m so scared. Really want to google but I no that will just say I’ve skin cancer

BlueIris
29-05-19, 18:55
Don't google. You almost certainly don't have skin cancer, but in the highly unlikely event you do, it's no big deal.