PDA

View Full Version : Cant live like this anymore

littlemissworry.x
01-06-19, 20:22
I've had enough of having different cancers and life threatening illnesses everyday!! I've had 4 cancers in the last week I was having a stroke the other day, oh and I've also got early dementia!!! I know I'm being an idiot but at the time its soo real!!! One little symptom one little pain and that's it its cancer!!! One breast is lumpy today and a bit sore and its inflammatory breast cancer and I'm dying!! This has taken over my whole day and I feel sick with worry! I feel like this is the disease that's real now. I hate myself so much!!!!

nomorepanic
01-06-19, 20:40
You need to start addressing the HA problem really. Have a look at the sticky threads and have a go at the online course

SarahNah
01-06-19, 22:32
I'm in the same boat, my mind jumps from place to place constantly from worse outcome to worst outcome. Therapy has really helped me, I'm not perfect but I'm alot better then I used to be. It's about working through your fears and why the reasons for your fears etc. Like my HA started from trying to hide before another big issues I had but then it went out of control.

Sending you lots of positive thoughts x