PDA

View Full Version : Seeing a blue dot after staring at phone & laptop screen. Am I worrying needlessly?

MrAlexander88
02-06-19, 20:07
Hi guys, so last night I was staring at my phone and laptop screen before bed last night. I put my phone down and I noticed a small blue dot in my peripheral vision. I started getting worked up and very anxious. Anyway, I went to the toilet and was still seeing it. I then went down stairs and had a drink of water, walked around for a bit and after 10/15 mins, I went to bed and laid down and it seemed to go. I was still highly anxious though, as you can imagine.

I have never experienced this before while staring at my laptop or phone screens. I read around online (I know, silly thing to do) and I couldn't find much on this. I just wanted to know, is this something to be worried about or not? Like I said, it's only happened this one time - generally I've been fine. I am unemployed, so I happen to stare at my laptop screen a lot during the day. I am still a little anxious about it coming back, so I am staying away from my phone screen and laptop longer than I normally would to see how things go. I was just asking here for some reassurances or if somebody has experienced similar really.

Thank you.

Fishmanpa
02-06-19, 20:16
Hi guys, so last night I was staring at my phone and laptop screen before bed last night......I happen to stare at my laptop screen a lot during the day.

Seeing a blue dot after staring at phone & laptop screen. Am I worrying needlessly?

Absolutely!

Positive thoughts