PDA

View Full Version : Low back pain and nausea.

JJA0305
03-06-19, 23:06
29 year old Male. Just posted about groin pain last week or so. That pain has completely gone away, however my lower back is in pain now. It hurts, whether sitting, standing, or laying. I also, have some nausea that has accompanied it. I'm trying to not look at everything as the worst possible scenario (although that's difficult). So, what are some common causes that would elicit these symptoms?

JJA0305
04-06-19, 02:36
Anybody?

JJA0305
05-06-19, 02:57
29 year old Male. Just posted about groin pain last week or so. That pain has completely gone away, however my lower back is in pain now. It hurts, whether sitting, standing, or laying. I also, have some nausea that has accompanied it. I'm trying to not look at everything as the worst possible scenario (although that's difficult). So, what are some common causes that would elicit these symptoms?

Elen
05-06-19, 07:53
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

Elen

Midnight-mouse
05-06-19, 08:44
So, what are some common causes that would elicit these symptoms?

Anxiety, Stress, Bad posture, gas, constipation, needing a new mattress, needing to slack off your belt/waistband, not using the toilet when you need to, or frankly just one of those things that just happens. It can be any number of mundane things with the addition of worrying about it can cause the nausea.

Positive vibes,

Mouse